33) Our Beach Day Takes A Wrong Turn

"Out of the car bitches!" Belle shouts as we all scramble into the blazing summer air.

It is already the middle of July and Belle had the sudden idea that today we were going to go to the beach. Literally, she just had this idea today. I was woken up at 8:30 with a car horn and a "Grab a bathing suit and let's go hoe!".

Belle had also recruited Brandon, Zack, Nicole, Danny (not without arguing with me for a while) and Luke who of course invited Riley as well.

We had been in the car for the past 3 hours and hadn't stopped once. Belle refused to waste any time peeing so I have been listening to Danny talk about is explosive bladder for the last hour. Believe me when I say that we scrambled out of the car.

"Thank god" Danny shouts and pushes past me, heading straight towards a bush. I start to shout "Danny don't you dare-"

"Better on the bush than you Claire" he shouts back before letting out a sigh of relief that could only mean one thing.

"Ew!"

"Gross!"

"Do you really have to do that here?"

"You could have given us a warning!"

"What did that bush ever do to you?"

But Danny ignores our comments and tosses his head back. Suddenly hands come over my eyes and I hear Zack whisper in my ear. "That probably isn't a sight you want to see".

Belle overhears and waves her hand, dismissing Zack's words. "Please, it's not like she hasn't seen his before". She speaks.

"What?!?!" Zack, Luke and Brandon shout in unison. I roll my eyes. "It was our 5th grade trip to the outer banks. This isn't the only bush Danny has graced with his pee. He whipped it out in the middle of the trip and everyone saw it". I explain.

Danny joins us again, zipping up his zipper and sends a wink in my direction. "If I remember correctly, you and Belle were staring in awe at it's size".

Belle pipes up. "You must have mistaken our laughs for gasps. The only thing amazing about it was how small it was".

Laughs come from all around but Danny laughs with us. That's one thing I really liked about Danny. He never took an insult to heart. he laughed along with everybody else.

"To the ocean" Brandon exclaims and we all walk down the boardwalk to the sand and ocean that stretch out both ways into the distance.

We immediately strip off our clothes revealing our bathing suits. We grab a big piece of the beach that isn't already taken. Nicole immediately takes out a towel and sinks down onto her stomach.

"No, boo!" Danny boos her and she raises an eyebrow at him. "3 hours with you guys was enough for me. Leave me to myself and the sun".

"Well Claire and I are going to go for a walk" Belle says. "I'll come with you" Zack says, starting towards us.

"Oh no you don't Woods" Brandon calls out. "You, Luke, Danny and I have to work on some of those football plays Coach was going over. He told us he wanted them clean by next week".

"God, don't call Mr. Solender 'coach'. It sounds so weird" Luke speaks up, shuddering a little. Danny laughs a little. "You might as well get used to it now Evans cuz that's what he is now".

"Well I'm staying here" Nicole says. Riley rolls out her towel next to Nicole's. "Same here girl" she says. I notice Nicole slightly wrinkle her nose before sitting up. "You know what, I could go for a walk".

Belle and I try to hold in our chuckles. I turn towards Zack and peck him on the lips. As I pull away he grabs my hips and pulls me back to him, kissing me deeply.