2)The Slut Sweatshirt

Authors Note- I put a gif of the main character Claire Adams played by Cara Delevingne 

Belle and Danny quickly lead me to the girls bathroom. As we walk I start thinking about how embarrassing that was. Nicole is such a bitch and the worst part is I can't do anything about it. She has this certain aura about her that makes everyone believe her and everyone tries to stay on her good side.

Angry tears start sliding down my face and I harshly swipe at them, angry at myself for showing that Nicole really got to me. It was so humiliating seeing everyone laugh at me and one laughing face gets stuck on replay in my head. Luke.

God, this is all his fault. If he could just leave me alone then Nicole wouldn't try to make my life a living hell. He has this certain thing about him that makes me grit my teeth whenever I think about him. He is a jerk and that's all he will ever be.

We finally make it to the bathroom and Belle locks the door and I look at myself in the mirror. I looked awful. My bun is drenched so it was drooping and my new white shirt is soaked and it has a hideous brown stain on the front.

"Ugh" I exclaim as I yank off the shirt leaving me in a white tank top that also has a small stain on it now. I look at my face and recoil. My eyes are blotchy from the tears from earlier and my whole face was red. At least I didn't have any makeup on. It would have been even worse.

Belle walks over and gives me a small hug. "Sit up on the counter" she sweetly demands and I comply. She takes my hair out of the bun and starts brushing. Danny walks over and grips my hand and looks at me with his warm sea green eyes. "Man, you really look like shit".

I laugh at his comment and then realize something. "Danny this is the girls bathroom" I say and he just shrugs and says "that's what the lock is for".

I smile down at the two and slide off the counter. "Thank you for comforting me guys" I start "but I just want to be alone for a second".

Belle nods "Come on Danny" she says and leads Danny out the door. I turn back to my reflection. My hair is now stringy and wet but it looks better than earlier and my eyes have lost almost all of its' blotchiness. I splash my face with water, take a deep breath and head out of the bathroom.

I turn into the hallway and almost run over Luke. "Woah" he exclaims, grabbing my arms to keep me steady. Once it clicks in my brain who is in front of me I quickly brush him off and step back and cross my arms. "What do you want" I snap.

He exclaims with a raised eyebrow "Well first I wouldn't cross my arms in a tank top if I were you". I look down and notice how my crossed arms have made my boobs look a lot more noticeable. I quickly blush of embarrassment and put my arms down and my anger with Luke gets even stronger.

"And second I came by to say I'm sorry about what Nicole did to you. It wasn't cool" I snort and snap "Yeah, I'm sure. You looked really sorry when you were pointing and laughing at me" pointing out how he never looked sorry for what happened.

He sighs "Yeah, I know I was laughing but after you left I immediately felt awful so I walked after you and I wanted to know if you wanted to use this" he motions to the sweatshirt he had in his hand that up until now had gone unnoticed to me.

I immediately recognize his sweatshirt as the slut sweatshirt. That is what the school called it. You see, after Luke would have sex with someone the next day he let the girl wear this sweatshirt as a subtle announcement that he just slept with that girl.

The girls didn't notice the little sweatshirt tradition until last year and anyone with the sweatshirt on immediately was thought to be 10 times hotter. Other girls would fight to be in my position right now but all I felt was disgust for it.