6) A swim in a lake

Authors Note- I put a gif on the side of the character Belle Williams, played by Amanda Seyfried

"So who is excited for homecoming" squeals Nicole and I can't stop myself from rolling my eyes at her enthusiasm.

Everyone knows Nicole is obsessed with both homecoming and prom. She has been prepping since freshman year. Everyone knew Nicole is going to win homecoming queen.

"Something in your eyes soda head?" she snaps in a snarky voice and it doesn't take me long to know she is talking about the time she poured the diet coke on my head.

Danny starts to move towards Nicole but Belle holds him back while I hear Brandon scoff. To my surprise Luke is the one to come to my defense. "That's not really funny" he snaps at her while Zack just gives me a confused look. He doesn't know what we are talking about.

"I was just joking, gosh" Nicole states and rolls her eyes. Danny's eyes light up and his face turns into a grin "actually, speaking of homecoming, Belle you should run for homecoming queen". At that suggestion both Belle and I burst out laughing.

Now don't get me wrong, Belle was beautiful. She definitely looked like a homecoming queen but she couldn't be further from it. She wasn't even near the conniving level it takes to be one and frankly, it would be a first to see her in heels.

"Yeah, sure Danny" she says with a snort. That is when I notice Nicole's face. It went from a furious expression to a calm one. Nicole even lets out a laugh.

"Yeah that was a good one Danny" she says and Danny sends her a look that had "do I know you?" written all over it. Belle's smile melts into a scowl as she looks over at Nicole "what are you laughing about?" she snaps.

Nicole, recovering from her giggling fit replied "oh, I was just laughing at the idea of you running against me". Belle narrows her eyes at her "and why is that so funny" she asks, daring Nicole to say something rude.

"Well it's funny to think that you would even stand a chance against me" she says smirking evilly. Belle's face turns into an evil smirk. "Is that a challenge?" Nicole's smirk melts away.

Danny looks over at her with a look of excitement on his face "are you saying what I think you're saying?" he asks. Belle smirks and nods "Belle Williams is officially running for homecoming queen".

At that Danny and I whoop loudly getting a few weird glances. "Well I think we should make this official" Danny says smirking evilly and standing up onto his chair ignoring Nicole's shouts to stop and to sit down.

Danny cups his hands around his mouth and shouts "Excuse me! Can I have everyone's attention?" almost every head turns towards him and Nicole gets even more red in the face.

"I would just like to announce that Belle Williams is officially running for homecoming queen!" he whoops. It is silent at first while everyone glances nervously at Nicole as she sends them glares, daring them to cheer.

I take that as a challenge and stand up in my chair "WHOOO LETS GO BELLE" I shout and the rest of the cafeteria bursts into cheers. Soon about half of the people are chanting "Vote for Belle". Belle smiles proudly in her seat at the chant. The other half of the people roll their eyes and whisper to each other. They were obviously Nicole's minions.

Through the chant Danny shouts loudly "suck it Nicole!" Nicole sends a fork flying at him but he ducks in time and sits back down. Soon the chanting dies down and we return to our conversation.

"Guys why are you worrying about homecoming right now? Isn't it on the last football game?" Zack asks and he has a good point.

"Because Woods" Luke says and continues "you have to ask the best girls to the dance now because soon they will be taken by someone else".