Epilogue

7 Months Later

"Oh my gosh, you look beautiful!" Nicole's squeals with excitement, taking me slightly by surprise. Nicole never ever squealed. Ever.

But I can't help but agree with her as I look over the white dress in the mirror in complete approval.

"I can't believe this day is finally here" I say, not absolutely positive that this is happening.

"I can't either" Belle agrees.

"Well I hope you start believing it soon, seeing as a very fine boy is waiting just a simple aisle away to finally call you his wife" Nicole states.

Belle whirls around, turning to Nicole and I. "I don't know if I can do this you guys" she says, worry and anxiety clear on her face.

I immediately step forward and take Belle's hand. "Belle-"

"What if Danny doesn't really want this? What if we are going to ruin our friendship over a stupid whim?" Belle rambles.

"This is not a stupid whim Williams! It's love and trust me when I say that I'm pretty sure Danny has been fantasizing about this day since we were 7" I point out.

Belle takes a deep breath. "It's just it feels so early. The statistics aren't very good for people who get married at our age-"

"Are you seriously going to try to compare you and Danny's relationship to statistics right now? Those other couples are not you two. They haven't been best friends since they were seven years old, they don't even compare to the relationship between you two. As long as you know that you love him, no statistic should come between the two of you".

"You're right" Belle mumbles. "I really do love him".

"Then stop worrying and let me apply one last coat of lipstick before you walk down the aisle" I state.

Belle smiles before placing a hand on my cheek. "Gosh, why can't I just marry you Claire Bear?" she asks.

"I'm pretty sure I'd have to fight Danny if you did that" I tease.

"Very true. I guess I'll just have to live with you being my maid of honor" she says.

"I guess you will" I smile back.

"Belle honey, the reception begins in a few minutes! Please hurry up!" I hear Belle's mother call into the room.

Belle lets out a groan. "I swear, she's already controlling my reception after the wedding and the dinner last night, does she have to nag me about the actual wedding part as well?".

"Don't think about that, just think about the boy you love that will be waiting for you at the end of the aisle" I reply, taking Belle's arm and leading the both of us towards the doors.

"I swear if he's wearing that penguin bow tie I'm going to kill him".

------------------

Luckily for him, Danny is not wearing the penguin bow tie.

I watch as Belle starts down the aisle, arm and arm with her father. Belle has always been a beautiful girl but today she looked absolutely stunning, not a flaw to be seen.

I amusedly watch as Danny lets out a low whistle at the sight of her, making her burst into laughter, earning both of them glares from their mothers.

As she reaches the alter and grabs Danny's hand I watch as Danny mouthes the words 'you look gorgeous' and Belle mouths the words 'That's what I was going for' back but they both go silent when their mothers clear their throats simultaneously, signaling the two of them to shut it.