Chapter 22: The Magical Korin Tower

(Just to establish when this chapter takes place. Y/N arrives at Korin Tower while Goku is looking for the Ultra Devine Water and he is already gone before Goku gets back. That's why Goku isn't in this chapter.

Y/N POV

The first tree I found after leaving Tien, I threw into the air. I jumped on it and just like Mercenary Tao, I rode the tree in the direction of where this 'Land of Korin' was located. The journey took me about a day since I had originally been on the other side of the planet.

I jumped off the tree as it crashed into the ground right near a camp. I landed back on it instantly and looked around. My eyes landed on a tall muscular man with his spear aimed directly at me. His eyes were wide in shock.

Image of Bora:

However he calmed himself and sternly said "Your kind is not welcome in the land of Korin

However he calmed himself and sternly said "Your kind is not welcome in the land of Korin. Turn back now. I don't want to hurt you." I just looked at him and asked "Excuse me? I'm sorry but we've never met before."

That's when a young boy, about my age, appeared and exclaimed "You're like that man! The one who hurt Goku and killed my father! He showed up just like you did!" I stared at him before realizing he must have been referring to Mercenary Tao!

Image of Upa:

I leapt off the tree and landed in front of them

I leapt off the tree and landed in front of them. "I know of the man you speak of, his name was Mercenary Tao and while  I used to affiliate myself with him, I don't anymore." The big man lowered his spear and asked "Then why have you come?"

I just answered "I'd assume that's obvious. I desire to climb the tower and drink the Sacred  Water." The man then asked "And why should I let you? It is my duty to protect this land from people like you."

Stepping closer to them I said "I can understand your mistrust in me, but I really mean you no harm. There is an even more dangerous threat here than me. A Demon threatens the entire world. I need the Sacred Water to have a chance against him!"

At this the man just looked at me and said "Very well. I don't know why, but I believe you. You may venture up Korin Tower." I bowed to the man and his son before saying "Thank you." With that, I began to make my way up the tower.