Chapter 24: The Alliance, Goku and Y/N vs King Piccolo Part 1

Y/N POV

"GOKU!"

Goku turned towards us and exclaimed happily "Oh Tien Shinhan! Great to see you!" He looked at me "Y/N! I'm surprised you're here, great to see you as well!" I smirked and just said "Hmm, I was wondering if you would show up Goku." Tien exclaimed "Goku! You're really alive!" 

King Piccolo placed his hands on his hips and said "You're a persistent little worm. Next time I beat you I'll make sure that you stay down."  Goku then noticed King Piccolo's youth and Piccolo explained how he could now be considered invincible.

Tien yelled "RUN GOKU! GET AWAY WHILE YOU CAN!" However it was too late as Drum was now approaching him laughing to himself before saying "You're not going anywhere runt. No one treats me like that and gets away with it."  King Piccolo added "Exactly. Drum, teach these fools a lesson they won't forget!" 

Drum continued to step forward cracking his knuckles as Tien exclaimed "GOKU MOVE! HE'S FASTER THAN HE LOOKS!" Drum suddenly vanished and too my surprise, just as he reappeared behind Goku, the latter spun around and kicked him directly in the face, knocking his eyes from their sockets.

Image of Goku kicking Drum:

I let out a gasp, true I had been noticeably stronger than Drum in our earlier battle, but not enough for me to be able take him out in one kick! But sure enough, Drum fell to the ground and didn't get back up

Goku landed back on his feet and turned to glare directly at King Piccolo. Both me and Tien were shocked at just how much Goku had improved. In fact, he may be even stronger than ME with Korin's training.

(At this point Y/N is slightly weaker than Goku. Y/N's power level is only about 220-240 while Goku's is 260. He's till noticeably stronger than Drum and Tien as you saw in the last chapter but he's not on the same level as Goku and King Piccolo just yet.)

King Piccolo then said "Of all people. I never thought I would see you again. How tenacious, you dare get in my way?" Goku then responded "You bet I do, I will never stop until I've defeated you." Piccolo responded "You can try if you're feeling suicidal."

The two of them conversed for a moment. Piccolo mentioned how bigger and stronger adversaries had tried and failed to stop him in the past but had failed. Goku though was still confident in his abilities.

Finally Piccolo raised his hand before saying "This will have to be a quick demonstration. I apologise." He went in for a chop attack. However much to the surprise of everyone present, Goku just stuck his harm up and effortlessly caught the attack. Piccolo's henchman yelled "What?! IMPOSSIBLE!" Tien cried "Yes! He blocked it!"

Image of Goku blocking King Piccolo's attack: