Chapter 59: The First Fatality, Z-Fighters vs the Saibamen Part 2

Y/N POV

The Saibaman in front of me dashed forward, much like the one against Tien did. However unlike Tien, I leapt into the air and stared down at the creature with a smirk. It looked up at me before leaping up as well.

I grinned and went in to punch the Saibaman however it managed to dodge my fist before opening up its head and shooting a spray of that acidic substance like previous one. Of course this time I knew what to expect, I dodged out of the way with ease.

Image of a Saibaman's acid attack:

This left the Saibaman vulnerable as I rushed towards it, I landed a swift punch to its stomach causing it to fall to the ground, just like the last one

This left the Saibaman vulnerable as I rushed towards it, I landed a swift punch to its stomach causing it to fall to the ground, just like the last one. However I wasn't taking any chances with this one.

I leapt to the ground next to it and instantly wrapped my tail around its neck. I hoisted it off the ground, causing it to thrash about. I addressed the Saibaman in false disappointment. "And here I was expecting a fun exercise, it's a pity."

I raised my finger towards it and yelled "DODON RAY!" The beam hit the Saibaman head-on and due to the close proximity of the explosion, it completely burnt the Saibaman's body, effectively killing it. I tossed its body towards the Saiyans and said "Two down. Five to go."

(Yes, Y/N destroyed a Saibaman almost instantly and with a regular Dodon Ray. Though at this point it shouldn't really be a surprise since Y/N is one of the strongest Z-Fighters present at this point, being equal with Piccolo. The only one stronger than them is Goku.)

Vegeta kept his confident smirk though as he said "My, well wasn't that quite the show. It would seem I underestimated you. Don't think you're in the clear yet though." I stepped over to the others as Tien complimented "Well done Y/N!" Yamcha added "Yeah, great job!" I nodded.

We turned back to the Saiyans as Vegeta simply looked as the Saibaman's corpse disappeared. He then turned to us and asked "Who's next?" This time no one stepped forward, this caused Nappa to yell "Alright! If no one steps up, we'll have a free for all!" Piccolo responded "That's fine with me."

Eventually though, Krillin stepped forward and said "I'll go next." Before he stepped forward though, Yamcha spoke up "Hold on Krillin, let me go would you? I'm really anxious to show these guys what we're all about down here on this planet."

He then added "You've already been wished back with the Dragon Balls once, I haven't. So if anything happens at least we know I can be revived. Sit this one out for me Krillin, you'll get your chance don't you worry about that."

Krillin sighed and said "Okay, he's all yours." Nappa mocked "How touching I'm all warm and tingly. Now go kill him!" One of the Saibamen stepped forward as Yamcha prepared for battle. Suddenly they raced towards one another before vanishing.

Of course they didn't actually disappear, they were just moving at extremely high speeds. If you payed close attention, you would notice then flash into view for brief moments, as well as hearing the constant sound of their colliding attacks.