Chapter 89: Returned to Earth, Y/N vs Vegeta

Y/N POV

There was a sudden flash, I couldn't fully comprehend what had exactly happened at first. What I do know is that one second I was on the crumbling planet Namek and in an instant, I was transported back to a green field that I instantly recognized as Earth.

As soon as I landed on the ground, a sharp pain shot through my leg causing me to drop to one knee holding the bleeding wound. Looking around, I asked "What happened? Is this, Earth?" I tried standing up to the best of my ability but soon fell back down.

I then heard a familiar voice saying "Y/N!" Turning around, I saw Gohan, Bulma, Piccolo and too my surprise DENDE! I gave a faint smile and wave before saying "Hey. What happened?" Dende rushed over to me and instantly extended his hands.

That orange aura began emanating from him and I felt the stinging in my leg instantly disappear. I smiled at the Namekian and said "Thank you. But how are you here? I thought you died?" Gohan replied "It seems everyone killed by Frieza and his soldiers were all brought back to life and then brought here." 

My eyes widened a bit as I asked "Wait, you mean that the entire Namekian population was brought here?" Gohan and Dende both nodded however I looked down, I think it would be best if I remained far away from them.

After all, Frieza was responsible for almost wiping out their entire race. Perhaps my resemblance to him would make the other Namekians uncomfortable. I was snapped from my train of thought when I heard an all too familiar cynical laugh followed by an arrogant voice. "Well, it seems you were brought here as well." 

Turning around, I was met with the grinning face of Vegeta. With my leg healed, I was able to stand up and we both glared at one another. The Saiyan prince stepped forward towards me, the others just watched our confrontation.

I snapped "What the hell do you want?!" Truth be told, I still hated Vegeta with every cell in my body. Even if we did try working together to defeat Frieza, I absolutely despised the Saiyan and what he went on to say only made me hate him even more.

"You know, when I first showed up on Earth, I knew there was something familiar about you. It wasn't just that you and Frieza were the same species, there was something more to you. I will admit though, Frieza's BROTHER?! That came as a shock to me."

He came to a stop before continuing "Your brother is as good as dead, you know that right? Now that Kakarot has finally realized the Super Saiyan legend, Frieza doesn't stand a chance. Perhaps I should do the Universe a favour by ridding it of yet another Arcosian as well."

Gohan stepped forward yelling "Hey-!" However I raised my arm to stop him before saying "Now now Gohan, no need for you to get involved. It seems the 'Prince' here wants to have a little fight."

Turning back to Vegeta, I commented "I don't care for Frieza. BUT I will not be threatened by the likes of you. If you want to fight then that's fine with me." I instantly got into my fighting stance making Vegeta grin even more.

"Kakarot may have taken the honour of defeating Frieza from me. But I guess I can settle for wiping his brother out instead." He also entered a stance and we stared one another down. Gohan tried to intervene saying "Come on guys, now isn't the time to fight."

He was then stopped by Piccolo who remained transfixed on our stand-off. I kept my focus purely on Vegeta, my eyes narrowing. He took a faint step to the side which I kept an eye on, making one of my own so that we remained opposite one another before we finally both attacked.

First off, we both raced towards one another. However before we could collide, I leapt up into the air, performed a series of flips and bringing my foot down for a kick. Vegeta raised his arm to block before going in for an uppercut which I flipped again and was able to grab his arm.