Chapter 63: 3 Hours to Wait for Goku's Arrival

Y/N POV

I just stared up at Nappa with hatred in my eyes. I swear, as soon as I got the chance, I would tare that Saiyan limb from limb until there was nothing left! But for the time being, I was just forced to stay put and listen as he exclaimed "So much for old three-eyes! Now then, where were we?!"

Piccolo addressed Krillin and said "I think we're going to have to finish this on the ground. He seems to have a greater advantage in the air." Krillin just nodded in agreement however Nappa stated "Fools, it doesn't matter where you go. I'll crush you."

Both Krillin and Piccolo landed on the ground however Nappa remained in the air. With a yell, he dashed forward and it almost looked like it would be the end for Piccolo and Krillin. However before they could do anything, Vegeta stopped him "NAPPA STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Nappa did as ordered as Vegeta said "Hold on, I need to ask them something." Nappa agreed and said "Alright, you're the boss." Vegeta continued "I'm curious about this Goku they keep talking about because I'm starting to think the person they're referring to is actually Kakarot!"

Krillin confirmed "Yeah! Whatever you call him! That's right!" This caused Vegeta to burst out laughing and this caused Krillin to ask "What's so funny!" To this Vegeta responded "That you two think Kakarot can beat us. He couldn't even beat his brother Raditz, and Raditz was a weakling compared to Nappa and myself."

Piccolo interjected "Just wait, you'll find your match in Goku." Nappa laughed once again "This planet's not that big so why isn't he here yet?! He's smart, he's not going to show up here, he's hiding!"

Gohan snapped at Nappa for calling Goku a coward as Vegeta said "You've caught my interest. We're going to wait for him. Take a break Nappa, cool off for a while." Nappa looked at him in disbelief and said "Come on Vegeta that's ridiculous, I was about to finish them off."

Vegeta raised his hand and continued "Just hold off for three hours. We'll give them that." Nappa however still wasn't listening as he yelled "FORGET IT! I SAY THEY DIE NOW!" He continued dashing forward however Vegeta yelled "NAPPA! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DEFY ME?!"

This caused the larger Saiyan to freeze in place, turn around and stutter. "I'm sorry, I guess I got carried away." Vegeta turned to the others and stated "The battle will resume in three hours whether Kakarot is here or not."

Timeskip...

Now we all stood around, I was remaining completely silent, I had no intention of interacting with any of the others. Piccolo was still angered by Gohan's failure to attack Nappa and to be honest, so was I, I just did a better job hiding it.

I kept my glare on the Saiyans, particularly on the short one. Given how Nappa followed orders like an obedient dog, I could only guess at how powerful Vegeta was. Speaking of Vegeta, he was telling Nappa to calm down since he was still complaining about how bored he was.

Eventually he noticed me staring and smirked before asking "What are you looking at." I didn't respond and instead just kept glaring. Eventually I turned my attention away from the Saiyans and my eyes once again landed on my robe.

I slowly walked over to it and picked something up out of it. I was once again thinking of my new technique. I would only have one chance to try it but I knew for certain that if it worked, I would be able to take Nappa down no problem.

I kept the item in my hand as I approached Piccolo, Krillin and Gohan again. The Saiyans were discussing something and glancing over at Piccolo however I ignored their stares. Eventually Nappa went off to whatever as a means to keep himself occupied.

Timeskip...

The silence was suddenly broken when we heard Vegeta's scouter beep followed by him announcing "Time is up!" Me, Krillin and Gohan and got into fighting stances, preparing for what was to come. 

Vegeta discarded his Scouter and said "So, it seems Kakarot decided to let you die on your own." Sure enough, Nappa finally returned from wherever he went and instantly asked "Hey Vegeta, where's Kakarot?" Vegeta answered "You were right Nappa, he's no coming."

Gohan argued "Yes he is! My dad's not afraid he'll be here!" Krillin agreed "That's right, he'd never abandon his friends!" Surprisingly, Nappa suddenly began taking his armour off and flexed his muscles a bit.

He cracked his knuckles before approaching us, a grin stretched across his face as he said "I should be able to make quick work of these pathetic weaklings." I snarled to myself and looked in the palm of my hand at the item I had initially hid in my robes.

I still needed to wait till the right moment. Nappa asked us "So, do you want to die one at a time? Or all three at once." He started laughing to himself sadistically.

Where the hell was Goku?!

Goku POV

I eventually reached the Check-in Station and instantly asked "Kami?" Sure enough, Kami was waiting for me as he yelled "Goku quick grab my arm!" I did just that and we were quickly teleported back to the Lookout.

I turned to them and said "Wish I could stay and chat guys. But I need to go save the world." I gave them a thumbs up as Kami said "Good luck Goku." Mr Popo added "Remember, every second counts. I nodded before sprinting to the edge of the lookout and diving off.

As I fell towards Korin's tower I called out "Korin!" I heard him respond shortly after "What?!" I answered "I need some Senzu Beans!" Korin yelled up to me "Right! These are my last two Goku! Catch!"

He threw two beans to me which I caught easily I thanked him as he yelled "Give em hell Goku!" I ate one of the beans and instantly my energy was restored. I called out "Nimbus!" Sure enough, the Nimbus soon arrived and I landed on top of it.

Straight away, I began to feel six energy sources. Two of which were notably higher than the others. I muttered "They're here alright, I can feel it! That way! Come on Nimbus let's go!"

Nimbus raced off in the direction of the energy sources. I could only hope that I arrived in time!

Image of Goku racing to confront the Saiyans:

Author's Note: That's it for this chapter, now we're in the final stages of the Saiyan Saga, let's just say one of the coming chapters will be an interesting one, I hope you like it when we get to that point

Author's Note: That's it for this chapter, now we're in the final stages of the Saiyan Saga, let's just say one of the coming chapters will be an interesting one, I hope you like it when we get to that point. I also hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always, thank you for reading.