Author's Note: Just a little Heads-up

Hi, first I wanted to apologise for my long absence from this book. I know some of you have desperately wanted me to continue it. The reason I've been gone from this book for so long is because I've been busy on some other books and also because of the fact that this coming segment will be quite an important one.

As I've mentioned before, this segment will play a big role in the overall plot of the story as a hole. And there's one major detail which I haven't quite come to a decision on which will be the largest point of the segment, needless to say, I want this done right and don't want to regret it later on like I have done with some of my other books, I'm sorry for any inconvenience there.

Good thing is that I am planning to begin working on this book again in the near future. I just want to get a segment or two done on another story. After that I will begin uploading chapters for this coming segment however once that's done I will once again put this book on hold until both of the other books I'm working on are done.

The reason I keep leaving gaps in this story is because the chapters are quite long compared to my other books and some of them are quite hard to complete. I don't want to rush things and wind up making this book a disappointment.

Naturally since this segment is the Frieza saga, it will be split into two parts, part one will centre around Y/N training on King Kai's planet with Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu and Piccolo. While part two will centre around Y/N and Piccolo both being wished back and the fight against Frieza. It's here that we will receive the truth behind Y/N's origins.

I do ask that you be patient with me for the time being though, I just want to get some more done on another book before I begin the next part of this one. I really do hope you enjoy the chapters that are to come and as always, thank you for reading.