Chapter 67: Traversing Snake Way and Arriving at King Kai's Planet

Y/N POV

It didn't take long for King Yemma to dispatch one of his lesser creatures to lead us to this Snake Way. As soon as we arrived, the Ogre  bid us farewell and left back to the Check-In Station, from here we were on our own.

Yamcha placed his hand up above his eyes to get a better view and commented "Woah! Look at this thing, it looks like it goes on for miles." I looked ahead, he was right, Snake Way was a long winding path that stretched as far as the eye could see.

Image of Snake Way:

We were interrupted from our staring when Piccolo stepped forward and spoke in an impatient tone "Enough wasting my time

We were interrupted from our staring when Piccolo stepped forward and spoke in an impatient tone "Enough wasting my time. We need to get this over and done with. The sooner we reach this King Kai's the better."

I nodded and said "Can't argue with that. Let's go." With that, we soon embarked on our journey along the winding paths known as Snake Way, we had to make sure not to fall off as even the slightest slip would send us falling into the sea of orange clouds below and I have no clue what lay below them.

As we ran the unknown distance, Yamcha abruptly asked me "So Y/N, is it true you used the Evil Containment Wave?" I responded with a simple "Yes." which caused Tien to say in a surprised tone "Amazing Y/N! When did you learn that technique?"

Again, I responded "I learned it on Kami's Lookout while we were training for the Saiyans. It was intended to be a last resort in case nothing else we had would work. I thought it would be enough, but then-." 

I looked down in shame. Just before we met King Yemma, Kami had informed me of what had happened after my death. Once Piccolo had been slain, Vegeta found the capsule and instantly freed Nappa, rendering my supposed 'sacrifice' completely pointless.

If I'd not been so reckless, perhaps, I may have survived and been able to aid Krillin and Gohan in their assignment on the planet Namek. Tien reassured me "Y/N, don't be angry at yourself, you did what you could. There's no changing what has already happened." To this I nodded once again and we continued running along Snake Way.

It seemed to be so far so good however suddenly I heard Yamcha saying "Uh oh, we've got company." When I turned around, I looked surprised. We were being pursued by a GIANT SNAKE! It's appearance looked similar to the design of Snake Way itself.

Image of the Giant Snake (Princess Snake):