Chapter 53: The Special Beam Cannon! Goku, Piccolo and Y/N vs Raditz Part 2

Y/N POV

Piccolo just stood there, laughing menacingly to himself. His fingers sparked electricity as he said "Let's see you stop this one!" Raditz exclaimed "How foolish! I underestimated these guys! Power Level 1330! I can't block that!" He tried to appear confident by yelling "Alright green man let's see what you've got!"

I just watched in awe as Piccolo yelled "It's all yours! SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!" He extended his fingers out in front of him as a pink beam shot out. A spiral-like pattern accompanied it as it sped towards Raditz, if this blast connected we would have won!

Image of the Special Beam Cannon:

The beam collided with a nearby mountain and exploded! It was unclear whether it had hit its mark however as there was a blinding light which caused me to shield my eyes followed by a thick black smog blocking our vision of the situation

When said smoke cleared though, my eyes widened in fear. Raditz stood there, just to the side from where he originally stood. Piccolo stuttered out "H-he dodged it! He's faster than the speed of light!" 

Raditz complimented Piccolo. "My that was quite an impressive little trick. Look how easily it pierced my armour." He pointed to the shoulder pad on his armour plate which had now broken away before continuing "It's lucky for me your aim needs a little work."

He then began explaining a 'little trick' he wanted to share with Piccolo, one he tried to show him when they met earlier, he raised his hand up and began charging a ball of white energy! I knew Piccolo would die if he was hit by the blast so I did the first thing that came to mind.

I extended my finger and yelled "DODON RAY!" The beam shot out and hit Raditz head-on. Of course he wasn't phased by a regular Dodon Ray however that wasn't my intention, my only goal was to get his attention, which worked as he turned to me.

Raditz smirked before saying "Ah, I'd forgotten about you. I suppose it's finally time I had my fun with you." I smirked and said "Don't count me out just yet, I have a new technique of my own." Now was the chance to finally show the technique and combo Tien taught me.

I raised my arms up in a somewhat 'cross-like' motion. I began groaning to myself as the energy flowed through me. I then raised my arms up as a CLONE of myself appeared next to me. Raditz seemed taken aback as he muttered "A duplication technique? Impressive." I kept my smirk and said "If you think that's something, wait till you see this." I repeated the same motion as before and now there were four copies of myself stood before Raditz.

(Yes, Y/N's new technique was the Multi-form. Now Y/N's Power Level without weights is 400 at this point. Since he split into four his power was also split giving him a level of 100 each.)

I just kept my eyes on Raditz before me and my clones all yelled "ATTACK!" Without mercy we raced forward and attempted to land several attacks however Raditz dodged each one. I cornered him from all sides and my onslaught continued. Raditz laughed to himself as he kept dodging.