Chapter 88: Frieza's Full-Power and the Mysterious Wish

(Now I only just noticed another error with my planning and have had to make an alteration. Originally, Porunga was used to send everyone to Earth, however in the context of this book, all three wishes were already used. Here though I'm editing it so that it was instead Shenron that brought everyone back since Popo extended his wish so that everyone would be brought back to Earth as well as reviving all those who were killed. I know it's not very solid but it's the best I could come up with to fix the plot-hole I didn't know I'd created until now.)

Timeskip...

Y/N POV

I waited for a good minute or two, waiting for Gohan to return. While I did understand the reasoning behind his actions, I also believed them to be somewhat reckless, it was clear Gohan would be no match for Frieza so going out to face him was a suicide effort no matter how brave it seemed.

After about two or three minutes had passed though, I eventually ran out of patience. Clenching my fist, I finally spoke up, saying "That's it, I'm not going to sit around anymore, waiting for something to happen. I'm going to give Frieza the fight he desires!"

Bulma spun around in the chair, pretty much screaming "First Gohan now you?! Y/N, are you crazy?! Frieza will just kill you!" I ignored her statement, instead lowering the ramp down and staring out into the darkening sky.

I turned back to Bulma and instructed "If I don't come back soon, get out of here. Don't wait for us." With that, I took off, not looking back toward the ship. I know had just criticized Gohan on being reckless, but in this situation, I had to agree with his logic.

By this point, the sky had transitioned from the initial green to a pitch black darkness. Bolts of lightning shot through the sky, one even nearly hit me however it barely missed. It was apparent the planet didn't have long left. I muttered to myself "I had better hurry."

I picked up the pace, flying faster than before. Luckily, during my time in the ship, my energy had been given some time to recover and since I was flying, the leg injury from earlier wasn't much of a problem.

My eyes were soon drawn to something far off in the distance. A gigantic green figure, looming high above the planets surface, I safely assumed that it was the Namekian Dragon, I was somewhat confused though as I thought all three wishes had been made, bringing me and Piccolo back and brining us to Namek.

Image of Porunga:

A grin spread across my face, even though I was confused about the dragon's appearance, I knew Frieza wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of having his wish granted, if he was to be anywhere, it would be there

A grin spread across my face, even though I was confused about the dragon's appearance, I knew Frieza wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of having his wish granted, if he was to be anywhere, it would be there. Once again, I picked up speed, heading directly toward the Namekian Dragon.

As I drew nearer, I began sensing a few additional Power Levels, most notably there were two extremely large ones that were obviously Goku and Frieza, it seemed Frieza had become stronger since my earlier departure though.