Chapter 23: The Ultimate Battle Begins, Y/N vs King Piccolo

Y/N POV

I rode the tree at rapid speeds as I raced towards West City. I knew that that was where the king of Earth resided and I assumed that if Piccolo wanted to rule the world, that's where he would have headed.

Sure enough, I soon saw the advanced structures of the city come into view and more specifically I saw the king's palace. As I flew overhead though, my eyes widened in shock at what I saw.

TIEN was stood before King Piccolo. I noticed another figure there as well, I quickly realized he was another of King Piccolo's underlings based on his green scaly skin. He was also very large and definitely looked dangerous.

Image of the Demon (Drum):

I noticed the fat demon slowly begin to approach Tien and this was my moment to strike! The tree crashed into the ground near where they were all stood and all their attention turned to me

I noticed the fat demon slowly begin to approach Tien and this was my moment to strike! The tree crashed into the ground near where they were all stood and all their attention turned to me. I landed back on the tree and turned to look at them all.

I heard Tien exclaim "Y/N! You came!" King Piccolo's reaction showed one of shock as he said "You!" He calmed himself and smirked "So, you're still alive, never mind. DRUM!" The fat Demon turned to look at him.

King Piccolo then said "Forget about three-eyes over here. I want you to exterminate this boy." The Demon whom I now knew was Drum, approached me saying "Sure thing." He chuckled menacingly to himself while cracking his knuckles.

Drum wasn't even given a chance to land a hit, because I raced forward and landed a solid punch directly to his face. I followed this up with a kick to the stomach that caused him to double over in pain. I finished off by landing a swiping uppercut with my tail that sent Drum onto his back.

(I'm guessing Drum's power level was about 190. So in this story he is weaker than Y/N.)

I stared at the fat Demon and asked "Is that all? I must say, for one of the great 'King' Piccolo's offspring, I expected better." Drum suddenly sprung up and tried to land a punch however I dodged it and landed another kick to his face.

As he began to stand up though, King Piccolo said "Well, it seems you've gotten stronger! Drum, return your attention to our other friend here. I will deal with the brat myself." Again Drum just nodded and turned his attention back to Tien.

Meanwhile, I went and glared at King Piccolo before saying "Your move." King Piccolo chuckled and said "I admit, you've become stronger, but you're not the only one. BEHOLD!" I aimed his arm at me and fired a finger beam directly towards me.

Image of King Piccolo preparing to fire a finger beam: