Everything We Have Now

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Lupin-Black┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Hold on, don't you know you're not aloneUniverse in bloomHear the roots callingUniverse in bloomMeet me in the gardenI planted for you"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Lupin-Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Hold on, don't you know you're not alone
Universe in bloom
Hear the roots calling
Universe in bloom
Meet me in the garden
I planted for you"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
10 YEARS LATER

I smiled as I thought back to the day Remus had taken me to platform 9 and 3/4.

That all seemed so long ago now, but I still remembered the brimming excitement I felt within me. I still remembered Fred's little face lighting up when he realised he'd be riding in my carriage as Remus slept.

"When do I get to go to Hogwarts!" Molly pouted with her arms folded in protest as the whistle of the train sounded.

I smiled down at my youngest daughter, her head of mousy, brown hair bouncing as she threw her head back with an annoyed grown when Fred simply told her she'd have to wait another year yet.

Molly was a bubbly yet grown up little girl. She liked things to be so proper and in order, it'd always make Fred and me laugh when she'd organise her stuffed bears in according to size. Her eyes were a light greyish-blue, a stark contrast to Fred or I's eyes but I direct match to Fred's mum.

We'd given Molly the middle name of Draco so that my dear friend would always be remembered. And she was certainly as bossy as he was.

"Stop pouting sissy, you can go next year and I'll show you round" Reina promised, emerging from behind her younger sister with twinkling eyes.

Reina was a lot softer and gentler than her sisters. Her fiery, ginger curls sprouting from her head in all directions whilst I tucked a strand behind her ear and looked into her beautiful green eyes that Fred said were an identical match to mine. Reina was quiet and shy, she preferred the comfort of a book rather than a friend-reminding me so much of Remus that that was her middle name.

"Did you pack your hufflepuff scarf?" Fred questioned her, grinning when she nodded yes.

"Oh for merlins sake can we go already! I'm gonna miss my quidditch training!" Jean groaned impatiently.

I shook my head fondly at her, Fred ruffling her jet black, curly hair that fell just like Sirius's. Of course, we gave her the middle name of Sirius because she looked so much like him! She was like a mini doppelgänger for him, with her sass and aptitude for getting into trouble reflecting his too.

"Don't worry, we can't wait to shove you on that train" Fred teased lightly, kissing her cheek as she rolled her deep, green-blue eyes at him.