Two!?!?!

Lafayette went to Hercs dorm after he said that he wanted to meet him. Laf was a little shocked when he got there.

"I never took you for the babysitting type." Laf laughed. He looked and saw two little boys with Herc. One looked about three while the other just over a year.

"Heh, you don't even know." Herc sighed. "But I don't think it counts as babysitting when the kids are yours."

Lafayette's jaw dropped. "Two? You have two kids that you never told me about?!?!"

"To be fair, I just found out this week."  Herc stated.

"Well... what happened?!?" Laf tried to calm down, but he didn't really understand what was going on.

"It was freshman year of college. The chicks were nice, the time was right. And one girl really stood out to me." Herc began. "Her name was Elizabeth Sanders, but everyone called her Betty. Gorgeous girl... No! Woman. She was everything I could ask for."

"Ok." Laf motioned for him to continue.

"One day, we decided to... well, we went to a party, got hammered, and slept together." Herc explained. "That's how Johnny was born." Herc held up the older boy. "John, this is your uncle Laf."

"Hi." The little boy said all shut as he buried his head into his father's neck.

"Anyway, she didn't tell me because it was just a fling and she didn't think she loved me. But, two years later we met up again and Billy came out nine months later." Hercules gestured to the sleeping one year old baby on the couch. "She didn't tell me about him either, only for the reason that she was moving out of state. But a week ago I got a call where she explained what happened, and this is where we are now."

"Well, congrats man." Laf laughed. "Hey little guy." He looked at John then back at Herc. "He looks just like you."

"Strong genes. He looks like me, I look like my father, he looks like his father." Herc chuckled. "The Mulligan clones."

"Haha." Lafayette giggled. "But dang, man. Two kids in one week. Do you even have a job?"

"Part time. Betty's got a job though. We're dating." Herc smiled.

"That's great. Good for you." Laf smiled as well.

"Thanks. I actually have to go, just thought you'd want to meet them." Herc said.

"Yeah, ok." Laf nodded before turning for the door. "See ya." He then went back to his dorm. He was greeted by Alexander playing fortnite duos with Laurens.

"Build, John! Build!" Alexander yelled.

"I'm trying." Laurens answered. Laf looked into the room but didn't see Laurens. He then realized the noise came from the TV and he must've been playing from somewhere else and using a mic.

"You're in a box. Edit through the ceiling and go up." Alexander said.

"The ceiling? I only know how to make a door! And the last I checked, there's no doors in the ceiling!" Laurens ranted.

Suddenly, Laurens vitals went red. (For those of you who don't play fortnite, that means he lost all his health but isn't yet dead.)

"I did not get him." Laurens laughed.

Alexander ran his little avatar over to revive him. "What happened?"

"I died." Laurens joked.

Then out of nowhere, the game screen froze and they saw the words VICTORY ROYALE!

"Huh, must've died to storm." Alexander said. "Alright, goodnight." He then turned to see Laf. "Hey. What's up?"

"You'll never guess what happened today." Laf began. "Herc has two kids!"

"Who's Herc?" Alexander asked. "Cause HERCULES Mulligan doesn't have kids."

"He does now." Lafayette stated.

"What!?!? No way." Alexander smiled. "When did this happen?"

"He said he slept with a girl, then she had a son, then she came back and slept with him again two years later, then she had another son, then she moved away, and now she's back and they're dating or something." Laf explained, in half the time Herc did.

"No me digas!" Alexander gasped. (Whoops! Wrong one.) "You don't say?"

"Yeah. I didn't believe him until I saw the kids. Johnny and Billy." Laf said.

"Dang!" Alexander replied.

"I should probably go tell Laurens." Lafayette turned to leave, but he stopped when he heard something.

"You just did." Laurens said through the TV. "Alexander? You forgot to turn your mic off. Again."

"Meh, it saved us time." Alexander joked.

"Speaking of new parents though, how's Angelica doing?" Laf asked.

"Good. So is Ricky." Alexander responded.

"Ricky?"

"Yeah, that's what they're calling him."

"So I guess little Hammy didn't work out as well as you wanted?" Laf teased.

"Yeah, it did not take." Alexander laughed.

"Not at all." Laurens chimed in.

"Ok, I'm muting you." Alexander walked over and turned off the console. "By the way, are you and Adrianne planning on having any kids?"

"Yeah, actually. We don't have an exact number yet, but we want at the least one." Laf nodded. "But I get the feeling Eliza wants enough to make a baseball team."

"She said she wants five. I'm good with that." Alexander said. "I'm gonna need this whole lawyer thing to work out though if I want to pay for them all."

"Well if that doesn't work out, there's always the poor house." Laf joked.

"I find your humor dull and unclimatic." Alexander deadpanned.

"Or... I heard the circus always needs more clowns." Laf continued.

"Well then what are you waiting for, Frenchie?" Alexander teased.

"Eh, I think Adrianne would rather have the settling life rather then be constantly moving around." Laf smirked.

"Alright, whatever." Alexander rolled his eyes. "Actually, I was just planning on seeing Eliza for a surprise date night, so I'll catch you later."

"Alright, bye!"

So I'm still on vacation. Here's some proof.

Well, I was going to post a picturez
So yes, I am still writing slowly and thank you for being patient with me.