LONG LIVE JEGGY!!!!!!

A/N: Just a date to remind you that JEGGY IS BACK Y'ALL!!!! It loves and it's coming back at twice the speed. KACHOW!!!!!! On another note, it is finally cold where I live. If you consider 61° cold.

"Hey! You wanna go out tonight?" Peggy asked.

"What happened to 'Hey stranger' ?" Laurens asked.

"That was when I was with Stephen, but Steggy is dead. Long live Jeggy!!!" She laughed. (Funny enough, Steggy is also a Marvel ship for Steve and Peggy. Haha!)

"Ok then. So what were you thinking?" Laurens asked.

"I'm not sure, maybe it was guilt."

"I meant for the date."

"Right! Ignore that last part. How about something new and romantic?" Peggy suggested.

"Depends on what that means." Laurens questioned.

"Do you trust me?" Peggy grinned.

"No, not really."

"Oh my gosh! No, not like that." Peggy made clear. "But do you trust me?"

"Alright. You can take me wherever you want." Laurens agreed.

"Yay!" Peggy cheered. "I'll pick you up at 8."

"That late? We usually start at like 6 or 7 so we can be done before..."

"But it's a weekend. Come on, trust me remember?"

"Ok, deal."

Peggy got to work immediately. She already knew what she was going to do, now she just had to do it. The only thing she needed now, was a little help from her family.

Laurens was a little nervous, but he trusted her. He remembered back to what she did for his 18 birthday, or at least the celebration. But he still had that one thought in his head. Could this end horribly wrong? Probably not, but he still always thought about it.

"Hey!" Alister said as Laurens walked in the dorm. "You seem happy."

"Me and Peggy have a date tonight." Laurens stated.

"Yet you didn't sound too happy about saying it." Alister joked.

"Well, I have no idea where it is or what we will be doing." Laurens answered. "But I trust her. She usually has good surprises. Most of the time at least."

"I'm glad you're back together. You guys were a good match. I mean, even though I only knew you for a few months before you broke up, even as friends you guys had this spark."

"Took us this long to realize it."

"Eh, timing in a relationship is everything. And everything in a relationship is timing."

"What does that mean?"

"If things didn't happen the way they happened, you might not have ended up together." Alister explained. "Like if her crazy ex fiance didn't try and kill you, you might've never realized you still loved each other."

"It's weird isn't it. Things happen, and yet you spend your whole life wondering if they didn't." Laurens said.

"The mystery of life."

"To be fair, I'm talking to a psychologist."

"What does that mean?"

"You and Angelica are both psychology majors, and you guys both talk real deep."

"Huh."

When the time came, Peggy picked Laurens up at 8:00 sharp.

"So where are we going?" Laurens asked.

"You have known me for almost three years. Did you seriously just ask me that?" Peggy joked.

"Alright, alright. I get it, no telling and no hints." Laurens rolled his eyes. "But what if I could guess?"

"Sure."

"Wait what?"

"I'm positive you won't guess where we are going." Peggy smirked. "Guess away."

"Are you going to kill me?" He suggested.

"What?" She laughed.

"You made me wait this long to eat. I feel like you're either going to take me to dinner, or let me starve." Laurens explained.

"Ok. Yes, food will be involved." Peggy rolled her eyes while smiling.

"Progress. Is it far away?" Laurens asked. "Who am I kidding? We've been driving for half an hour and we're still not there."

"Only about twenty more minutes."

"Will it involve in any way animals, costumes, or water balloons?"

"What are you talking about?" Peggy chuckled. "Nevermind. Don't guess anymore."

When they finally arrived, Laurens was shocked to see a boat.

"You have a boat!?!?!"

"Well, it's my father's, but I talked to him and now it's ours for the night." Peggy smiled. "A romantic dinner on the lake awaits."

"Wow! Just out of curiosity, how long have you had this planned?" Laurens asked.

"Maybe for a little while. It's always good to be prepared." Peggy smirked. "Come on."

They both walked out and got on the boat. Peggy walked him out to a beautiful deck, with a table and two chairs all set up. The table was already set and had flowers and a candle. The view of the lake was amazing and stunning. There was a full moon that reflected off of the lake. It seemed like the perfect setting.

"How long did it take you to set this up?" Laurens asked.

"All day." Peggy explained. "But I think it was worth it."

"That's sweet Peg."

The two sat down and began their wonderful night.

"So, do we have a lot to catch up on?" Peggy asked. "Since we last dated, I mean."

"Well, you were there when Stephen tried to kill me. You missed Donatello's birthday. Or, the day I've decided is his birthday." Laurens joked.

"You celebrate your turtle's birthday?" Peggy teased.

"Some people celebrate their dogs birthday, I have decided to celebrate my turtle." Laurens laughed.

"Ok, good to know. We need to throw him a little party next year." Peggy giggled.

"Agreed." Laurens smirked. "How about you?"

"Not much. I'm going to be an aunt pretty soon. Thought Stephen would be an uncle, but sucks to be him right now." Peggy joked. "I'm honestly just glad you're ok. I don't know what I would've done if he hurt you."

"I'm fine. I promise." Laurens reassured her. "And... I would've sued him for a lot of money."

"Good to know."

"I'm just kidding. He's not even worth it." Laurens rolled her eyes and smirked. "But you are."

"Oh my! Mr. Laurens, such a flirt." Peggy joked.

"Oh Ms. Schuyler, you haven't seen nothing yet." He smirked.

They ate their lovely dinner before deciding to sit by the edge and take in the view.

"It's almost as beautiful as you." Laurens charmed her.

"Looking back, I don't know what I even saw in Stephen. He doesn't compare to you." Peggy smiled.

"Your family excepted him though."

"I don't care what my family thinks. I like you, my sisters like you, and my father likes you. That's all I need." Peggy leaned in and kissed him.

"Hey! I was gonna do that!" Laurens complained.

"You took too long." Peggy snickered. "I can relate, which is why I'm never waiting for this anymore."

"I love you."

"I love you too!"