Burr ain't happy... is he ever?

Lafayette and Adrianne had just bought an apartment and were beginning to move in. Meaning Alexander didn't have a roommate anymore. Which meant that in a few days, he would be alone with no one else, and more importantly, no one else's things. Why is that so important? Maybe not to Alexander, but to someone it is.

"I'm telling you, Aaron. If we just wait a few more days, I might have an idea." Jefferson smiled.

"How many is a few?" Burr asked. "That little runt needs to pay!"

"He will. I can guaranteed that. But he's still got a roommate for about three more days. Just hang in there." Jefferson joked.

Lafayette and Adrianne had asked Alexander, Laurens, Peggy, and Eliza to help them pack up. All were more then happy to.

"Laffy and Addy sitting in a tree." Peggy began.

"I'm gonna stop you there." Alexander joked, earning a shove in the arm. "Ow, you hit hard for a girl."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Peggy questioned.

"I mean you hit hard. You hit hard." Alexander corrected himself.

"Thank you." Peggy laughed. "And I was just teasing you."

Alexander shoved her over next.

"Ow, you hit hard. For a boy."

"So where is this new place?" Laurens asked.

"Only a couple blocks down. It was pretty hard to find a place within both a few miles if campus, and our price range." Lafayette answered.

"I still can't believe you guys came up with the money to buy an apartment before me and Alex did. We've been saving for years." Eliza said.

"Yeah, how come?" Adrianne asked.

"We just haven't found something as you said, within a few miles of campus and our price range." Eliza responded.

They continued to pack up until all of Laf and Adrianne's things had been packed up. Then the happy couple loaded up their vehicles and drove off.

"So, how does it feel to no longer have a roommate?" Laurens asked.

"I already put a TV where his bed used to be." Alexander smirked.

The next day, Alexander was very busy with school, and Jefferson kept him that way. Whether it was just distracting him or stealing things so Alex would have to look for them, he bought enough time for Burr to sneak into his dorm and work some magic. It didn't take too long to set up everything he wanted, but he did get it done in the nic of time. (If that's how to spell it?)

Burr left the dorm and went to go meet up with Jefferson.

"You done already? I thought I'd have to keep him busy for at least another ten minutes." Jefferson said.

"Not needed. I also may or may not have set up a few hidden cameras to capture the moment forever." Burr explained. "It will be glorious."

Alexander met up with Laurens and began walking back to the dorms.

"Hey, me and Eliza were going out tonight, if you wanted to ask Peggy we could make it a double." Alexander suggested.

"Nah, I think she's got some thing with her friends." Laurens explained. "Which means I will be catching up on a little television."

"Please tell me you're not still watching those unsolved mysteries?" Alexander asked.

"They're fascinating! I have the next three episodes recording as we speak." Laurens replied.

"You're nineteen! You're turning into an old man who has nothing better to do then watch unsolved mysteries." Alexander joked.

"Laugh all you want, but I think that a ship, that never set sea, appearing out of no where, with a full crew and passengers, is entertaining." Laurens combacked.

"That's fine, but you might as well start watching golf while you're at it." Alexander smirked.

The conversation stopped when they got to Alexander's dorm and noticed the door wasn't locked.

"Well that's awfully suspicious." Laurens stated.

Alexander slowly opened the door and was shocked at what they saw.

To begin, the inside floor was covered with little plastic cups filled with water. So much so, that you couldn't take more then one sideways step between them. Then, the ceiling had many of Alexander's belongings hanging from it by duct tape. A blowing fan was off to the side of the room as well. But what bothered Alexander the most, was a giant glass wardrobe in the middle of the room. Because it was glass, both boys could clearly see all the sticky confetti inside.

"Must be Jefferson and Burr." Laurens said.

"Yeah, you figure that out on your own, Sherlock!?!" Alexander snapped at him. "Sorry, I just know this is going to take forever to clean up without humiliating myself in front of the cameras I know they put in here."

"Why would they use a glass cabinet anyway? We can clearly see what's inside, why would we open it?" Laurens questioned. Right as he said that, they both heard a sound come from the glass case. Alexander's phone.

"You've got to be kidding me." Alexander sighed. "Jefferson must've swiped it while he was annoying me today. Ugh."

Alexander then noticed that the fan was pointed right at the glass, meaning that as soon as he opened it, not a little bit of confetti would fall out. It would all be blown right in the face.

"Not my day."

"Wait, maybe if you can get to the wardrobe, I can get to the fan and shut it off." Laurens suggested.

"Alright. We got this." Alexander nodded.

They both began to try and step in between the cups. Stepping on one may not sound that bad, but slipping on the one cup of water you just spilled will result in slipping on all the cups of water you just spilled.
After a little while, Laurens was able to get to the fan and Alexander to the wardrobe.

"Ok, shut it off." Alexander ordered.

Laurens looked at the back of the fan and saw a button to turn it off. Once he did, the plastic blades slowly came to a stop and Alexander placed his hand on the glass wardrobe.

Burr and Jefferson were watching from another room.

"I'm so glad I upgraded to the remote controlled fan." Burr smiled.

As soon as Alexander opened the glass case, Burr turned the fan back on and all the sticky confetti went at Alexander, knocking him down, and into all the cups of water.

"Today is really not my day."