Old rivalry. Still going

It had been awhile since Alexander had messed with Jefferson. He hadn't been himself since Christmas, and so he thought he'd get back to it. But the best way to get back on the horse is to start small. He figured he'd try something out on Burr first. Alexander spent a whole twenty two minutes trying to figure out what to do, but then he looked out the window of his dorm and saw Aaron drive by in a new car.

"Hmm, wonder where he's going."

Angelica and John were finally coming home from the hospital and Ange had asked Peggy and Eliza to meet them at their new house. Both girls were already there when the new family drove up.

"Hey Ange." Eliza smiled.

Angelica smiled back as she John helped her step out of the car. "Hey, thanks for coming."

"Where's my child?" Peggy asked.

John opened the back door of the car and pulled out the baby carrier. He walked back over to the girls so they could see him.

"Hey, Ricky." Eliza laughed.

"Awe, he's so handsome." Peggy cooed. "Do you think he'd be more of the baseball type of the football type?"

"My family back in London play football all the time." John said.

"He means soccer. May have lived in America for several years but he keeps calling it football and American football." Angelica joked.

"Hey, at least I lost the accent." John laughed.

"So what did you need us for?" Eliza asked.

"I haven't slept in days and John has to catch up on some work. I was hoping you guys could watch Ricky for a couple hours?" Angelica asked.

"Yeah, no problem, sis." Peggy replied.

"He's in good hands." Eliza smiled.

"Actually, he's in our hands. But we'll do." Peggy teased.

"Thank you so much, and I know you probably won't except it, but I left some money on the kitchen island." Angelica said as John walked her inside.

"We don't need the money, Ange." Eliza laughed.

"Then spend it on food. I know Peggy loves that!" Angelica yelled once inside the house.

After she was situated, John went back to his car to go catch up on some work. Peggy and Eliza took the baby to the nursery.

"Wow, you and Laurens did a good job on this." Eliza gasped. "Can't believe the kid doesn't think he has talent."

"He hasn't had much encouragement in his life up until two years ago. I can't blame him, but I'm definitely gonna change that." Peggy stated.

Meanwhile, Alexander followed Burr to a movie theater. He watched as Burr stepped out of the new car and went inside the building.

"Alright, that gives me about two hours give or take." Alexander pulled out his phone. "Laurens? I'm gonna need some help."

Laurens arrived a few minutes later. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yep." Alexander smiled.

After a lovely two hour movie, Burr walked out of the movies and into the parking lot. He looked around for his car, but after awhile, he gave up. Alexander and Laurens then approached him.

"Sup." Alex smirked.

"Ugh, I can't find my car right now, Hamilton. I have no time to deal with the pure definition of stupidity that is you!" Burr ranted.

"At least your comebacks are getting better. Wouldn't you say, Laurens?" Alexander asked.

"I personally still think you're petty." Laurens stated. "But that's just my opinion."

"Well my opinion is that you're both losers. So let me find my car!" Burr became more angry every second.

"See? It's just petty. Not really planned out, just... said." Laurens went back to talking to Alexander.

"Will you shut up?!?!" Aaron yelled. "You're just some pathetic nobody who sent his own father to jail!"

"I'm pretty sure he sent himself there upon the charges of kidnapping, attempted murder..." Laurens began.

"Escaping police custody." Alexander added.

"Yeah, that."

"Forget it, I'm calling the police!" Aaron yelled. They made him snap.

"Burr, maybe your car just went to the big automobile shop in the sky." Alexander joked, causing Laurens to start giggling.

"Maybe your car went..." Burr looked up and saw what they were talking about. Somehow, in the short time that he was in the movie theater, they managed to get his car up onto the roof of the building. "You son of a..."

"Language, Burr. There are children present." Alexander put his hands over Laurens' ears as John rolled his eyes.

"I don't know how you did it, I don't know how you did it in two hours, but all I want to know is how long it will take you to get it down." Burr stated.

"Hmm... that sounds like a you problem. I've got plans for the night, so I guess I'll leave that up to you." Alexander said before he and Laurens walked away.

"This ain't high school anymore! I'll call the cops!" Burr threatened.

"And say what? Two kids from my high school put my car on the roof? If I were you, I'd call someone who has access to a crane." Alexander joked.

"Or maybe just get a new car. I think that one looks good where it is." Laurens chimed in. "Good day."

Burr exploded with fury as he pulled out his cell phone and dialed Thomas Jefferson.

"I'm watching my kid, what do you want?" Jefferson asked.

"Hamilton's at it again. I need you're help." Burr replied.

"Well, what did he do this time?" Jefferson responded with a sigh.

"He and John Laurens put my car on the roof of a movie theater!!!!" Burr yelled.

There was a pause.

"Ok, that's actually kinda funny." Jefferson chuckled. "So you need help getting it down?"

"No, I'll handle that myself." Burr stated.

"Then what do you need my help for?" Thomas questioned.

Burr started to laugh slightly before he gave his one word response back to Jefferson.

"Revenge!"