Nursery.

Angelica and John were in the process of moving into a new house. Between everything that was happening, they were both really stressed out. Ange decided to text Peggy to ask for some help.

ANGELICAAAAA!: Hey Peg, you know how much I love you, right?
LilSis2👧: What do you want?
ANGELICAAAAA!: I need a favor. Me and John are really stressed with the move and wanted to know if you and maybe Laurens wanted to help us with the nursery.
LilSis2👧: I'll ask him. I'm sure he'd be fine with it though. He's a marshmallow.
ANGELICAAAAA!: K, let me know when you find out. If yes, come as soon as you're done with school.
LilSis2👧: Gotcha.

Peggy switched contacts to her new and yet old boyfriend.

Peg💛: Hey!
Peg💛: Awe, you added the heart back.
Peg💛: I missed it.
JohnnyBoi👨‍🎨🐢: 🙂
Peg💛: Anyway, Angelica needs a favor.
JohnnyBoi👨‍🎨🐢: Sure. When, where, and what?
Peg💛: Tonight after classes, her and John's new house, we're setting up the nursery.
JohnnyBoi👨‍🎨🐢: Eek! I've never done anything like that. Especially not for rich people.
PeggySchuyler💛: Relax, I'll do most of the work. It would be cool if we could do a mural though.
JohnnyBoi👨‍🎨🐢: We? 
PeggySchuyler💛: I mean you.
JohnnyBoi👨‍🎨🐢: Ok, I'll try. If she hates it though, I'm sorry.
PeggySchuyler💛: She won't. You're too talented to do something she hates. Especially since she is so easily  pleased.
JohnnyBoi👨‍🎨🐢: Alright then. Pick me up. 

Peggy put her phone away and walked to her first class. She loved her major. A marine biologist. Very exciting. 

After the school day was done, Peggy picked up Laurens and went to Angelica's new house. Laurens had never been there before, but considering both of them came from wealth, he expected something fancy. It was. 

"Wow, nice set up." Laurens laughed. He wondered in the back of his head if this was the kind of house Peggy expected to live in one day.

"Yeah, Angelica always figured she'd live in big place like this. She said it would be a good reminder of our home." Peggy explained. "I think it would be a hassle to clean."

Laurens laughed a little. At least his question was answered.

They both walked up to the door and knocked. Angelica opened the door for them. Being 6 1/2 months pregnant, you could clearly see she was gaining a lot of wait.

"Hey!" Peggy said first. "How is little Dick?"

"We havent decided yet if we want to call him Richard, Rick, or Dick. But he's doing great. Ultra sound went great today. He's gonna be amazing!" Angelica smiled.

(I haven't decided if they are going to call him Richard, Dick, or Rick. So comment which one you like the most. Ricky and Dicky are also options.)

"So? Where is this nursery you told me so much about?" Peggy smirked.

"Yes! Right this way." Angelica led them in to a room full of boxes and bags. They passed by and went up the stairs to a large room. It had a large window with a seat, a walk in closet, and private bathroom.

"This is great, Ange!" Peggy smiled. "We got a lot to work with."

"Thank you again for helping. Me and John are just so grateful. Things have been pretty chaotic having to do all this last minute stuff." Angelica explained. "But in two and a half months, it will all have been worth it."

"No problem." Laurens smiled. "I wasn't doing anything anyway."

"Me neither." Peggy added.

"Well, I'm still very grateful."

"Did you have anything in mind?" Laurens asked.

"I don't really have a theme for the room. But I trust that you guys will make it amazing!" Angelica smiled. "Let me know if you need anything."

"Ok, thanks." Peggy said as Ange left. "Got any ideas?"

"Nope!"

Peggy flopped down on the floor. She couldn't think of anything either. They both sat in silence for a few minutes before Peggy spoke up.

"What about a zoo?"

"I think everyone does a zoo. We need something original." Laurens replied. "Something that is different."

"So I guess space it out then too?"

"Yep." Laurens said. "We need something that a little boy would enjoy but also a room that Angelica would like to be in."

"Good point." Peggy paced around the room. She saw they had already set up a TV in there. She saw a DVD player in a box along with some movies. One of which caught her attention. "Maybe Orlando Bloom will help me think."

"What?" Laurens asked.

"If I know Angelica, and I do, there is at least one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies in this box." Peggy started digging and eventually found what she was looking for. "Yay! Curse of the Black Pearl, my favorite!"

Laurens had a thought hit him like a brick. "I have an idea."

After a long day of hard work, Peggy and Laurens were finally done and were ready to show Angelica.

"You ready?" Peggy asked.

"Yes!" Angelica cheered. "Alright, let me see."

They walked her in and she immediately gasped with joy. The room was a pirate theme with a giant mural of a treasure map. The crib was a treasure chest, and there was also a pirates ship bed for when Richard got bigger. It was higher up, not too high of course, but high enough to have a small slide. The table had a wooden, rustic look about it. As if it were very old, but it was sanded and safe for a child.

"Oh my..." She couldn't even find words. "This is amazing!" Ange immediately hugged her sister and brother-in-law? (Is it still a brother in law if it's the sibling of your brother-in-law? I dunno.)

"Do you like it?" Laurens asked.

Peggy rolled her eyes. "Obviously! I told you she would!"

"I guess you did." Laurens laughed.

"This is fantastic! Are you sure you don't want me to pay you for this?" Angelica asked.

"No, we wouldn't dream of it." Laurens answered.

"Well, I went ahead and got you guys some donuts just in case you said that." Angelica smiled. "They're in the kitchen. Oh, I just can't get over how good this looks."

"Thank you." Peggy smirked. "Did you get me a Boston cream?"

"Yes." Angelica rolled her eyes. "Go ahead! You've earned it."

The two ran downstairs and into the kitchen. Just as Angelica said, there was a box of donuts waiting for them.

"Ooo, Dunkin' donuts." Peggy grinned. "Dibs on anything chocolate!"

"Ok." Laurens laughed.

Peggy sat down, opened the box, and grabbed a donut. "So, do you see us having kids someday?"

"Of course." Laurens smiled. "Especially if they're anything like you."

Peggy returned the smile and put her head down. "I'm such an idoit! I can't believe how long I was with Stephen. It's hard for me to acknowledge how much time I wasted on a guy who didn't love me enough to have kids."

"He didn't?" Laurens questioned.

"I tried to convince him to have at least one. He always agreed and then went right back to being a stubborn mule." Peggy ranted.

"Well... not to say I told you so, but... I think I implied very strongly that we were a better couple then you and him." Laurens teased.

"I suppose. But I learned my lesson."

"And I'm glad you did." He leaned in and gave her a kiss.