Christmas part 2.

A/N: I might have to split this up into several different parts. It all depends on what I come up with. It will most likely at the least be four parts.

Laurens ran out of the room and stormed down the hall. He didn't know where to go from there however. The problem with having a fight with your brother, is that anyone you turn to knows him as well. It makes it harder to choose sides and Laurens didn't want to burden anyone with that. The only person he could think of that wasn't really close to Alexander was probably...

"That's it." He whispered to himself. Laurens made his way down the hall and made sure Alexander didn't follow him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I guess that I should apologize." Jefferson laughed. "But I suppose it's too late now. He's already gone."

Alexander didn't say anything. He ran out to the hall and tried to find Laurens, but he had disappeared.

"No!" He sighed. He pulled out his phone and called Eliza.

"Hey, how did it go?" She answered.

"Horrible! Jefferson got to him first." Alexander explained. "I can't find him. Keep an eye out." He said before hanging up.

Laurens went back to his dorm and slammed the door. He locked it and slammed his fist against it in anger.

"Are you ok?" Alister asked. "I can leave if..."

"No!" Laurens blurted out. "Sorry, that was harsh. I need to talk to someone who doesn't really know Alexander that well."

"Umm, I'm not really trained in family problems yet."

"Could you try? Literally everyone else I know is just as close to Alexander."

"What's so bad that you can't talk to anyone?" Alister asked.

Laurens sighed. "It's pretty complicated. Let's just start with the fact that I'm really mad at him."

"Can I grab my notebook? This would be good practice."

"Sure, whatever." Laurens ran his hand through his hair.

"Alright! Continue."

"Remember when I told you what happened a few years ago? With my biological father?" Laurens questioned.

"I'm sorry, but you need to be more specific." Alister laughed.

"He... kidnapped me."

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't know that had to do with this."

"It's ok, I'm sorta passed it now. Or at least I was." Laurens sighed. "Good old Alexander was keeping secrets from me."

"Really? You guys are like best friends." Alister stated in shock.

"There was this thing that went out, you might've heard of it. It was called the Reynolds Pamphlet. He cheated on Eliza."

"And Eliza is Peggy's sister?"

"Yes."

"Ok, just making sure."

"Well, guess when that happened? Alexander and I were supposed to drive home from school, but he decided to go visit Maria instead."

"And that's James Reynolds' girlfriend?" Alister asked.

"I think they're married now."

"Ok, gotcha."

"But he wasn't there. I know I can't blame him for me not being able to protect myself. I really did try. But it's kinda hard when someone threatens to slit your throat." Laurens ranted. "I know Alex though, he would've tried and helped me."

"Wow! Your family is like a soap opera on steroids." Alister joked. "No offense."

"None taken." Laurens stated. "It's not even the fact that he did it, which I am still mad about, but the fact that he lied to me for all this time. And the fact that he wasn't even the one to tell me! Jefferson did."

"Who's Jefferson? You mean like Thomas?"

"Yeah, he and Alexander hate each other."

"I'll try and remember that."

"Not to mention Christmas is in a day and a half so it's not like I can hide from him forever. And I'm pretty sure fratricide still counts even if you're adopted." Laurens ranted.

"Jeez!" Alister's eyes widened. "I'm sure if you just keep your distance that you'll be ok. Just don't try and interact with him if you think you'd do something you would regret. But you will have to work this out eventually."

"Alright. Thanks for the advice." Laurens sighed. He walked over and face planted on his bed.

Alexander went to Peggy, hoping she hadn't found out yet. If she did, he would most likely be a dead man walking. He burst through her dorm room and found Laurens was not there.

"Oh, thank God." He sighed. "Laurens didn't just come in here before me, did he?"

"No." Peggy asked totally oblivious. "Why? Have you still not found him?"

"Well..... I did and didn't."

"Alexander? What are you not telling me?" Peggy deadpanned.

"Before I tell you, I need you to promise me that you will not kill me." Alexander stated.

"Why?"

"Because I feel like living at least until after the holidays."

"Fine!" Peggy glared.

"I may have done something that I'm not proud of." Alexander bit his lip.

"Tell me Hamilton!" She stood up and walked towards him.

"I may be partly responsible for Laurens' kidnapping."

Peggy grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him close enough for him to feel her every breath.

"You promised you wouldn't kill me!"

"That doesn't mean I can't give you a fate worse then death!" She threatened.

Lafayette walked in the door a minute later. "Hey Peggy!" He looked at the situation in front of him. "What the..."

"Wall away, Frenchie!" Peggy glared.

"She's trying to kill me!" Alexander yelled.

"What is going on?" Lafayette pulled Peggy away from him.

"Go ahead Hamilton! Tell him what you told me." Peggy gave him a death stare.

"I may have been partly responsible for Laurens being kidnapped." Alexander mumbled.

"You what!?!?!?!" Laf was shocked. "What did you do?"

"I said I was running some errands for Washington, but in reality, I was going to break it off with Maria because James was blackmailing me. I was supposed to drive him home. I couldve helped him. Heck, I could've avoided the whole thing."

"Peggy? Would you like to kill him, or should I?" Lafayette asked.

"I already promised I wouldn't kill him." Peggy sighed.

"Then I'll do it." Laf lunged at him but Peggy held him back.

"He's not worth it. For someone with such a high IQ you certainly are an idiot." Peggy stated to Alexander.

"Fine." Laf rolled his eyes. "But that doesn't mean you're off the hook! I know you're my brother now, but so is Laurens. And you happen to be the most moronic person in this room!"

"I made a mistake, I get it!" Alexander threw his arms up. "I'm not proud. I just need help finding him. Even if he doesn't want to talk to me, I need to know he hasn't run away or something like that."

"We will help you, but we're doing this for Laurens." Laf agreed.

"Thank you." Alexander sighed in relief. "I swear, I don't care if he's mad at me. I just want to make sure he doesn't think that I don't regret it."

"Deal." Peggy nodded. "But again, we're not done with you."

"Deal."