Thanksgiving part two.

Laurens and Peggy walked around the garden a little while longer. Enjoying each others company and the peaceful scenery. Smelling the roses and walking though the cool autumn breeze. 

"I missed this. We were so good together. I don't know why it took us so long to realize it." Peggy stated.

"It's days like these that in the future, we will look back and laugh." Laurens joked. "Just a couple of crazy kids, not sure what they are doing."

"I may not know what I'm doing, but I know what I want." Peggy smirked. 

"Would that have anything to do with food..." Laurens was cut off by Peggy pulling him in by his collar for a kiss. "Yeah, I missed this too." He blushed.

 "We should probably go back inside while this moment is perfect. I don't want it to be ruined by Eliza running out and yelling 'SHIP!!!!' " Peggy laughed.

"That actually sounds like something you would do."

"Well, I'm different. It's ok for me to do it." She joked. 

He took her hand in his and they walked out of the garden and back into the house. As they walked through the door, they were greeted by Eliza.

"Oh good, I was just about to come and get you." She said. She noticed them holding hands and her heart melted. "Awe, SHIP!!!!!" 

"Not a moment too soon." Laurens joked.

"Come on, everyone is already in the dining hall." Eliza motioned them to follow her out. "Angelica is nearly six months pregnant. If we don't hurry, we ain't getting anything."

"Ok." Peggy laughed. 

They all walked to the dining room and took their seats.

"Where have you two been?" Alexander asked.

"We just went on a walk through the garden." Laurens answered as he sat down. "Just talking about some things."

"They're getting back together!" Eliza squealed.

"Well so much for that." Peggy joked.

"Really? That's great." Philip smiled. "I always liked you better then Stephen. He may have had money, but at least you're not obnoxious."

"Haha, thanks." John laughed.

"So, just a hypothetical question by the way. If you hadn't confessed your love in front of a court room, would you have gotten back together?" Alexander smirked.

"I'm honestly not sure. The reason I didn't tell him for so long was because I didn't think he felt the same after everything that happened last year. So I planned on not telling him." Peggy confessed. 

"And then that didn't happen." Alex chuckled. "Well I'm happy for you."

"Thanks." Laurens added.

"Can we eat yet? I'm starving." Angelica chimed in. 

"Yes Ange." Philip chuckled. He called in the chef to bring them out the wonderful meal. 

There was turkey, ham, bread rolls, dumplings, corn casserole, green bean casserole, yams, mashed potatoes, both brown and country gravy, an assortment of fruits and vegetables, cranberry sauce, cranberry sierra mist. (Which Is the best but for some stupid reason they no longer sell it at Target, Walmart, Fry's, or Bashas. So that sucks. What's even the point of a store chain if literally none of them sell cranberry Sierra Mist?) And many different types of pies. (Ugh, I make myself hungry.)

"Peggy, do you want to bless the food?" Philip asked.

"Good bread, good meat, good God, let's eat." Peggy stated proudly.

"Amen for that!" Ange joked.

They all dove in on the food. Especially Angelica. It was a race to grab as much as everyone could before the pregnant woman got it first. It was more challenging then you'd think. After everyone was done eating, they all gathered in the living room to talk.

"So you're telling me that when you were little, you and your sisters used to make your own version of the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade?" Laurens asked.

"Yeah, I actually have a photo album of the all the floats, and a video tape with the music and stuff." Peggy laughed.

"Where?"

The two ran upstairs to a closet and pulled out an old box marked. 'The Girls' Parades!' They took the box to the den and sat down on the couch before opening it.

"Oh my gosh! This looks like a mix between the Macy's parade, and the one at Disneyland!" Laurens laughed.

"Yeah actually. How did you know that?" Peggy asked.

"We went on a family vacation there my first summer here." 

"Well, we actually based it off of the Christmas parade. It's a Christmas Fantasy!"

"I suppose it is."

"No, that's the name of the parade." Peggy laughed.

"Oh, gotcha." Laurens nodded. "You mentioned a video?"

"Alright, but just know I was only like seven in this video. So no making fun of me." Peggy stated. 

"I will try."

Peggy hooked up the video camera to the TV and hit play. 

"What are you talking about? You're like the cutest little seven year old ever." Laurens smiled. 

"I had to wear bangs because I had a big forehead. I grew out of it, but still." 

"You look fine." He kissed her cheek.

Eliza walked through the door a minute later. "What! No way! You found the video of our parade!"

"Yeah I did." Peggy laughed. 

"Wait, what year is this again?" Eliza asked a little scared.

"You would've just turned eight." Peggy answered, double checking the box first.

"Uh-oh."

"Is that you?" Laurens laughed. He pointed at the screen which showed a little girl with pigtails on the top of her head and braces.

"Ugh, maybe?"

"I have to show this to Alexander." Laurens jumped up and grabbed the camera.

"NO!!!" Eliza chased him all the way out of the room and down the hall. 

"He's five." Peggy talked to herself. "But I love him anyway."

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is a little shorter then what I usually write, I didn't want to write over the Halloween weekend, so I was rushing to write an update. But this is cute, and Jeggy lives!!!!