Gender Reveal!

A/N: Sorry, this one is gonna be kinda short, but I totally forgot for a minute that Ange was pregnant, so here you go folks.

Angelica and John were having a party to reveal to all of their friends and family what gender their baby was. They themselves didn't know either. The only one that did was Eliza, who planned the whole party, and the chef. She had the chef bake a cake for the reveal. When Angelica cut it open, it would either be pink for a girl, or blue for a boy. Everyone was at Schuyler Manor waiting for the big moment.

"Please tell meeee!" Peggy begged her sister.

"Angelica said no one else gets to know before she does. Sorry Peg." Eliza answered.

"Come on, the party doesn't start for another hour, and even after that we have to wait another hour for the reveal." Peggy complained.

"I'm sorry Peg, but orders are orders." Eliza joked.

Angelica didn't want anyone to find out before she and John did, but she needed someone to plan the party. She chose Eliza after having to draw straws. Both girls wanted to plan it, and Ange wanted to be fair. Although she was happy Eliza got to plan it, Peggy was upset. She didn't even really care about planning it. She just wanted to know if she was going to have a nephew, or a little Peggy Jr.
Angelica did say she would name one of her kids after her. But Peggy wanted it to be the first one. And if it was a boy, Peggy suggested Margarito Schuyler. But Angelica said no.

"Fine, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it." Peggy complained again.

"No one expects you to." Eliza laughed. "Just please try and make sure Ange is happy, ok?"

"Ok, where is she anyway?" Peggy asked.

"She and John are doing some last minute shopping or something like that." Eliza said.

"Well then I can be unhappy until she gets back." Peggy pouted.

After an hour, the party finally started and Peggy was counting down the minutes until she found out what gender her sister's baby was. Of course Angelica was excited too and John was ecstatic. He really wanted a boy though while Angelica wanted a girl. They both would be perfectly happy as long as their baby was healthy and strong. But it never hurt to hope.

"You excited." Kitty asked. Even though her parents and her grandfather had gone back to London, she stayed to get away from her unhealthy relationship with them.

"How could I not be?" Angelica said, rubbing her stomach. "In just four and a half months my life will be changed forever. For good of course."

"I'm assuming you want a girl?" Kitty asked.

"Yes I do. And if it is, we will be naming her Angelica or Margarita. Because Peggy is convinced this is her baby." Angelica laughed. She was happy to have such a caring sister though.

"What if it's a boy?" Kitty asked.

"I really want it to be a girl." Angelica sighed. "But since Eliza wants to name her first son after our father, me and John decided on Richard."

"You gonna call him Rick or Dick?" Kitty asked.

"Who know's yet." Angelica chuckled. "Right now we are just praying for a healthy baby........girl."

"Well, I wish you luck." Kitty said.

After a little while, it was finally time. The moment of truth. The time came for the gender reveal. Everyone gathered along in the dining room, and Angelica and John stood by the cake. Peggy pulled out her phone to record the moment.

"Ok everyone! Here we go!" Angelica said. She cut the cake open to reveal that the couple was going to have...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

a baby boy.

"YESSSSS!!!!!!!" John yelled. "Little Richard!"

Angelica rolled her eyes but smiled. "I can't wait to meet you little guy."

Everyone was very excited. Even though Peggy was a little upset that she wouldn't have a little Peggy Jr, she was ecstatic to have a little nephew.

"Congratulations." Alexander said as he walked over to his sister-in-law. "Just remember the name Alexander was actually my father's middle name, and my brother's."

"His middle name is not going to be Alexander." Angelica smirked. "But, we are considering Hamilton."

"Actually?" Alexander smiled.

"Yeah, we've narrowed it down to Hamilton or Stephen." Angelica replied. (If you don't get that, Angelica had two sons named Richard [one died] and one had the middle name Hamilton and the other Stephen.)

"Well, just saying. You may have met him first, but you have known me longer since he moved to London for two years." Alexander whispered into her ear and smirked as he left.

Angelica shook her head as she laughed.

Stephen walked over to Peggy. "Hey babe." He smiled.

"Hey, can you believe it? I'm gonna have a nephew." Peggy cheered.

"Well he'll be my nephew too someday." Stephen kissed her cheek.

"This will be us someday." Peggy kissed back.

"Maybe."

"Honey, I thought we agreed on trying to have one baby and if it's a boy we would name him after Stephen." Peggy stated. "And if it's a girl, Peggy."

"Maybe, we just don't need to rush to make decisions like this right now." Stephen said. "Let's just live in the moment."

"Ok, I guess you are right. Let's just take it a little slow." Peggy nodded.

"Good, we have our whole lives ahead of us, let's not worry about this now."

"Yeah."

Alexander walked over to Eliza.

"So...." He began.

"Not yet. We're still technically teenagers, I want to wait a little bit." Eliza replied.

"What? How did you know that's what I was going to ask about?" Alexander questioned.

"Look around at where we are. This is literally a gender reveal party for my sister's baby." Eliza answered.

"Well, if it makes you feel better, I was going to ask you if you wanted to wait as well." Alexander stated.

"Good, then we wait."