Halloween part 2.

A/N: When writing this, I planned on doing this all in one chapter, then I realized the chapter would've been really long if I did end up doing it, so I split it up. That's why the last chapter doesn't say part one.

Peggy was taking a selfie that Laurens photobombed.

"Really?"

"Yes." He smirked.

Peggy noticed he was no longer wearing a red vest or suspenders. Instead, he now had a flannel and wolf ears.

"What happened to Mickey McCoy?" She asked.

"Marty Mcfly, and I thought I could be him next year after you've seen the movie." Laurens said.

"Awe, that's sweet."

"Sweet enough to forgive a photobomb?"

"Sweet enough to forgive a photobomb." Peggy posted the picture on Instagram.

A certain someone happened to see it.

"So you got dumped after she already agreed to marry you?" A man asked.

"Yep! She's a peach." A drunk Stephen replied. "But it's her loss, now she's just as lonely as me."

"Wait, you said her name was Peggy Schuyler?" The man questioned.

"Yeah, why?"

"I got a friend at that party they throw every year, and she's not alone." The other man turned his phone around to show a picture of Peggy and Laurens.

"That no good little brat!!!" Stephen hissed. "He stole her from me!!!! That's why she called it off."

"Well, what are you going to do about it? You can't let this kid get away with your fiancé."

"What can I do about it?" Stephen slurred. "The only thing that would make her love me again was if he was out of the picture."

The man pulled out a small gun he had hidden in his coat pocket. "Then take him out of the picture."

A wide smirk stretched across Stephen's face as he began plotting a murder. Maybe if he wasn't drunk, what was about to happen might have been prevented. But he was drunk as a sailor. He grabbed the gun from the man and stood up. He paid for his many, many drinks and left the bar.

Lafayette and Adrianne had just arrived.

"Hey! How are the newlyweds?" Eliza asked.

"We've been married since June. How long are newlyweds newlyweds?" Adrianne asked.

"I'm actually not sure." Eliza asked. "I love your costume... Is that a real dog?" Her eyes lit up.

"Yes. This is Jo, other wise known as Toto." Adrianne smiled.

"She is so cute!" Eliza squealed. "Can I hold her?"

Adrianne lifted the tiny puppy out of her little Dorothy basket and gave her to Eliza.

"I didn't know Eliza liked dogs." Laf whispered to Alexander.

"Me neither. I see a lot of small dogs in my future as her husband though." Alexander joked.

"I already have a small dog now. Or at least I will when me and Adrianne find an apartment." Lafayette laughed.

"She's so cute. Someday me and Alexander will have a little puppy." Eliza cheered.

"Called it." Alex chuckled.

"Maybe two."

James and Maria had just shown up with little Susie. Angelica went to greet them.