The clink. (Hope I spelled that right.)

"You're under arrest." The cop said.

"What!?!?" Both Laurens and Alister exclaimed.

"On what charges?" Laurens asked.

"A few. The worst being murder." The officer said as he pulled out handcuffs. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

"You can't do this." Alister argued.

"It's alright. Call my parents and tell them what happened." Laurens stated as the cop cuffed his hands behind his back. He tried to stay as calm as possible.

"This is crazy!" Alister yelled.

The cop took Laurens out to the parking lot and shoved him in the backseat.

Alister pulled out his phone and called Washington.

"Hello?" George answered.

"Hey, this is Laurens' roommate. Alister. I just called to tell you that he came back fine, he had a good time with his girlfriend, and HE'S JUST BEEN ARRESTED!!!!!!" He started calm and then screamed the last part.

"What!?!?" Washington exclaimed. "Why, what happened?"

"I don't know and apparently neither does Laurens." He ranted.

"Alright, I'm going to the station." Washington said before hanging up.

When Laurens arrived at the station, he saw a familiar face there.

"Laurens?"

"Will?"

"What are you doing here?" Will asked.

"I'm not sure. They just barged in and arrested me on charges of muder." Laurens explained.

"Shut up you twerp! We have evidence, don't go around and tell people that I arrested you for no reason." The cop yelled as he dragged Laurens to an interrogation room. Will followed.

"I believe him. I know this guy, we were friends in the foster system." Will tried to reason.

"He's a former foster kid?"

"You're not helping!" Laurens ranted.

"I know there's a logical explanation to this." Will continued.

"You know?" The man asked. "Fine, you question him." He clipped Laurens' cuffed hands to the table. He then stormed out.

"Please tell me you didn't kill someone?" Will asked.

"No! I don't even know why I'm here." Laurens started freaking out. "I don't even know what evidence they claim to have against me."

"I will go find out." Will walked out of the room. He went over to the cop from earlier and asked for the case file against Laurens then brought it back into the interrogation room.

"What does it say?" Laurens asked.

"It says there was a body found about an hour ago by the docks. No weapon or fingerprints. Only your driver's license." Will explained.

"Driver's license?" Laurens asked. "That son of a..."

"Wait, you do know something about this?" Will asked.

"I think so." Laurens sighed. "A little over a week ago, during the bad snow storm, I got jumped by some guy. He stole my phone and wallet."

"Do you have an alibi or someone to confirm your story?" Will asked.

"Both. I was at Peggy's house an hour ago. And my father can confirm my story." Laurens answered.

"Ok, I'll contact Peggy and Mr. Washington and get them down here." Will nodded.

"Not that one." Laurens mumbled.

"What?" Will was shocked. "You mean your birth father? You mean Henry Laurens? You mean the psychopath!?!?"

"He's changed." Laurens said.

"No, a thief can maybe change. A man who abused, abducted, and threatened to kill his own son, is pure evil." Will stated.

"He's mentally ill. He's doing better now and he's the only one who can confirm my story not based on hear-say." Laurens continued.

"Alright. I'll give him a call." Will sighed before walking out. He went to the cop from before and began to explain what happened. "He says he was framed."

"They all say that. Don't be naive, kid." The officer comebacked.

"He has a decent story and alibis." Will rolled his eyes then continued. "Margarita Schuyler and Henry Laurens."

"Henry Laurens?" The cop asked. "You've got to be kidding me."

Washington arrived at the station and ran inside. He went straight to the front desk.

"Can you help me? I think my son was just brought in here and I needed to..." He was cut off when Will saw him and ran up to him.

"Mr. Washington." Will began. "I know this looks bad, but I can tell you that Laurens just told me what happened, and as soon as we can get his alibis down here, he should be cleared in no time."

"Cleared of what?" Washington questioned

"Charges of murder." Will sighed. "We found his ID on a dead body, but he said it got stolen. We need Mr. Laurens to confirm that story."

"You said alibis, as in plural." Washington stated as they walked through the precinct.

"Yes. The body was discovered about an hour ago and the time of death was approximately an hour before that. He said he was with Peggy." Will said.

"Ok." Washington sighed. "Poor kid can't catch a break."

"He'll be fine. We just need to get this worked out." Will tried to relax him.

It wasn't long after that when Peggy arrived.

"Can I ask why a police officer just brought me here?" She asked, still confused.

"Peggy!" Will ran over to her. "We need your help. Laurens was arrested on charges of murder. But if you can confirm that he was with you a few hours ago, hopefully he'll be free to go soon."

"Yes. I can definitely confirm he was with me. If you need more proof, my father saw him too." Peggy explained.

"That's alright. As long as you can confirm that, and if Henry can confirm his story about his wallet being stolen, he'll be ok." Will reassured her.

"Ok." Peggy nodded.