The Grand Finale.

A/N: The moment you have all been waiting for. The reason behind the cover, and the song I mentioned awhile back. Please listen to it, it's clean and will set the tone. I HAVE MADE IT THE JEGGY THEME SONG! Just imagine different parts of this book and the others playing in your head as this song plays. MY HEART! And on a more personal note, I will miss all of you. My last post let you know I was having some things happen and I have decided that it might be best to give my account to someone else. I love you all, thanks for always being here and for commenting and voting. And over all, thank you for reading my story. I never thought it would amount to anything. Just a random thought in my head that has made so many people happy and given me the chance to make some new friends and to have some good laughs. I will miss you all more then you know. You guys were what made it so hard to make this choice. And one more time, thank you for reading my story.

It had been awhile since Christmas. New years came and went, Valentine's day was just around the corner. Laurens and Alexander were best friends again and Alexander started opening up more about his past. It helped him more then he wanted to admit. But the big thing that everyone was so happy about, was that Angelica had the baby. Little Ricky was born a healthy baby boy who looked like the perfect mix of both his parents. Ironically, HERCULES Mulligan found out his ex fling had two boys that he was the father of. A one year old named William, and a three year old named John. Cause everyone is named John for some reason.  (Even my mom's cousin) 

Alexander went to Laurens' dorm. John said he wanted to talk with him about something. 

"Hey man! What's up?" Alexander asked. 

"I need some help." Laurens replied. 

"Sure, with what?" 

"Valentine's day. I need you to have everyone at Schuyler Manor for dinner. I want to make an announcement." Laurens smirked.

"What announcement?" Alex questioned. 

"I'll tell you on Valentine's day." Laurens stated. 

"Fine. I'll talk to Eliza and hopefully we can get it done." Alexander sighed. 

"Thanks." Laurens hugged him. "Alright, I got to go. Bye." Laurens ran out.

Alexander was suspicious. Laurens wasn't really the type for secrets. What could he be hiding? 

When Valentine's day came, everyone was a little upset that it was raining hard. Laurens didn't care though, he wasn't gonna let bad weather ruin his plans with Peggy.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, you wanna drive?" Peggy asked.

"Nope. We're walking." Laurens smirked.

"It's raining cats and dogs." Peggy stated.

"I have an umbrella." Laurens held up an orange umbrella.

"What is that?" Peggy laughed. "Why is it orange?"

"What's wrong with orange?" Laurens chuckled.

"Nobody has an orange umbrella. I don't even know where you found that." Peggy giggled.

"Come on. No one will care." Laurens said. Peggy grabbed her coat and followed him out the door. They walked for a little while down the street before Peggy randomly stopped.

"See? No one has an orange umbrella." She joked.

"So? They all have boring blue umbrellas. We're original." Laurens smirked.