After the storm.

Three really, really awkward and uncomfortable days went by and finally the snow storm was over and had melted enough for people to leave their homes. Poor Laurens had so many nightmares about his childhood brought up by the fact that he could once again, no longer trust his father. Alexander noticed and decided to put a little effort into helping Henry. He didn't care about proving the man's innocence as much as he wanted to help his brother. Laurens did better when he could trust his father. It helped him heal and to cope. Now he didn't have that. Washington was also going to call the police if Henry wasn't out by tomorrow.

"What if we can get Laurens to remember what happened?" Henry suggested. "You had amnesia before, how did you remember?"

"My family told me stories. It helped me remember both my past and my relationship with them." Alexander explained. "But I don't think reminding him of everything bad you've ever done to him is a good idea."

"What if it wasn't a story about me?" Henry thought of an idea.

Laurens was watching TV in his room. Being depressed, he decided to put on something that always made him laugh. The office.

Great! I'll be your first customer!

You're hardly my first!

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!

(If you watch the office, name the episode and I will love you forever)

Henry came in the door right as that was going on. "What the heck are you watching?"

Laurens paused the episode and looked at Henry with a facial expression that was both annoyed and mad.

"Why do you care?" He stated.

"I want to talk with you." Henry said. "Alexander told me that talking might be a good way for you to remember that I want to be a good man."

"Why are you even here?" Laurens asked, annoyed. "Dad gave you very clear instructions not to come in here."

"Please, John." Henry begged.

"Fine. Talk." Laurens glared.

Henry walked over and sat down on the bed next to Laurens. "I think I was fifteen, maybe sixteen. My parents just bought me this new truck since I got my learners permit. They made it very clear that I had to drive with one of them in the car and not just one of my older licensed friends."

Laurens couldn't care where he was going with this. But he listened anyway.

"But, one day. My best friend had just gotten his license and had just turned 21, but he wasn't a good driver. So he asked me to drive him from his house to a party." Henry continued. "Me not being a very experienced driver myself, got us into a car accident which was bad enough to break my arm and fracture one of my friend's ribs."

"You should make this a movie." Laurens deadpanned.

"When we got to the hospital, the doctors called both of our families to come see us. My parents were furious at me. I promised I would never do it again and they said they were just happy I was safe." Henry started again, ignoring what Laurens had just said. "After I got my cast, I wanted to go see my friend. I went into his room and I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on. I knew he had a sister, but I'd never met her before. I fell in love with her immediately and I could see it in her eyes that she loved me too."

Laurens waited for him to continue.

"I got so distracted that I didn't hear my friend yelling at me. And suddenly, he shouted to the whole room. 'Bro, do you think my sister's hot?' And I of course just turned bright red and glared at him." Henry laughed. "But then she said she kinda liked me too and so I asked her out."