Chapter 10: Karl?

(Here's a cute picture of gnf I found. Because y'all are going to need it for later after you are done reading this chapter.)

___________________________________________

I couldn't keep track of time anymore and I felt my sanity dropping quickly. The room was extremely dark, cold, and I hadn't slept for who knows how long.

All I knew is that I started seeing things move around in the darkness of the room. Shadows going from wall to wall, devilish hands trying to grab at me from the darkness, and visions of small shadowy insects moving along the wall next to me.

I started to hear my stomach growling at me, begging for the nourishment of food and water. I denied my own body from sleeping, as I was too scared to sleep because I didn't know when Dream would come back.

I tried to think back to happier times, but all I could think of were pain-filled ones.

I played with my necklace, trying to keep myself sane in the pitch darkness somehow. But that's when I had a terrible idea come to my mind.

A voice in the back of my mind spoke, 'Suicide would be a good alternative...'

I shook my head rapidly not wanting to think about that option, but all I could think of was that option.

I wiped my tear-ridden eyes, as I couldn't cry much anymore from my dehydrated state. I probably even had tearstains on my face because of how much I had cried.

I started to shiver and shake from the coldness finally getting to me.

*****

After a long time without any human contact, in the darkness of the basement, I finally started to consider my suicide option.

Since I couldn't keep track of time, I couldn't tell if I had only been down here for a few hours or just a few days, maybe a week or longer.

I pulled off my bandage's from both of my wrists. I mentally prepared myself for what I was about to do.

My own mind and I started to converse because I was just so lonely.

'There would be no going back, are you sure?'

"I-I think...so."

'Will you be able to deal with the pain?'

"I don't know...maybe?"

'What about your family?'

"If they ever find my body...I'll be happy."

'What if they never find you?'

"I think...I'd be sad."

'What would dream think?'

"I don't know."

'What would Dream think?'

"Be quiet...please..."

'What would ̶D̶r̶e̶a̶m̶ think?'