Chapter 73: George?

Karl's Pov

I awoke with large amounts of jaw and shoulder pain.

I tried to look around and saw nothing, as it was too dark where ever I was, to remotely see anything.

I soon saw that I was tied and handcuffed to a sturdy wooden beam.

***

I sat there for who knows how long, hungry, in pain, uncomfortable, and extremely tired.

I heard a clicking noise and looked to where it was coming from and saw a door opening. A light came on blinding me for a bit and once I was able to see properly, I saw Dream. He oddly didn't have his mask on, so I could see his piercingly evil gaze on me.

I flinch as he threw a knife way too close to my leg for comfort, as it just barely grazed me.

Even though Dream had yet to say anything, I was terrified. The knife grazing my leg was enough to scare me.

I didn't let my fear completely control me and asked a very important question, "What did You do with George?! Where is he?!"

He approached me and picked up the knife he had thrown at me, now pointing it at my neck.

"Ya'know, you should be grateful your even alive right now." He said coldly with a smirk on his face.

He got up and walked over to a table on the other side of the room, now answering my question about George, "Besides the incident, we had a few days ago, Georgie's doing just fine, Karl." 

I glared at Dream, "Why are you being nice, Dream?"

He chuckled, "You should be on your hands and knees' thanking George, he's the one who told me not to kill you and instead just kidnap you."

My eyes went wide in shock and confusion, 'George told him not to kill me and he's just listening to George now! What the hell happened between these two while I was out!?'

He smirked, "Although if George were to tell me to kill you...I'd kill you in the blink of an eye." He continued, "I'll be back later tonight to feed you."

Just as he was about to leave I blurted out, "Dream, please let me see George! I need to see if he's actually okay!"

He smiled, "Then, I'll bring him with me tomorrow."

He left turning off the light and presumably locking the door again.

***

George's Pov

I woke up to Dream waking me up.

I groaned pulling the blanket over my head, "Let me sleep, Clay."

He chuckled softly, "But I wanna show you something, Gogy."

I blushed at that nickname, as somehow whenever he calls me 'Gogy' I can't help but find it cute.

I huffed and threatened, "This better be worth getting up or I'll bite you."