Chapter 87: Obtaining Obediency

I awoke, practically jumping up in fear.

I looked at my new surroundings and saw that I was cuffed to a bed in an unknown room. I tried pulling on the restraints placed on me, to no avail.

I immediately realized something was wrong with me, as I felt something on my other eye and immediately looked for a reflective surface to look at myself. I took note of the bed frame being metal and look a bit up and spotted a reflective surface, which I immediately regret looking at.

I saw that I had a bandaged-up eye but the bandages were stained by blood. I tried to open my eye but it hurt and it felt like someone had shut it permanently.

I came to my senses quickly and fully realized what Sapnap had meant by getting rid of my useless eye. I started to cry out of fear, now seeing the hellish monster that Sapnap could be.

My mind rushed with other things that Sapnap could easily do to me, he could remove my other eye and make me totally blind, he could also remove other limbs of mine if he really felt like it, and burn my body, as I had nearly forgotten that Dream told me that's just what he likes doing.

My thoughts were cut off by Sapnap entering the room, he glanced at me before sitting at a table nearby and eating. He knew what he was doing, as he had a very smug smirk on his face.

I was starving and thirsty beyond normal means, I have been starved before but never to this extent. My stomach growled just watching him eat, I turned away and tried to think of things that would make me lose my appetite. I was forced to think about murder and cut up bodies to just lose my appetite.

I heard Sapnap laugh and then speak, "If your that hungry, how about you start begging, you little runt."

As much as I'd just prefer to just starve and not hurt my pride, I submitted to him, "Sapnap, please...I'm so hungry."

He got up and came over to me, "How about you speak louder, runt. Or you can just go hungry." He smirked.

I shed a few tears of my own pride before begging more, "Please...please let me eat something, Sapnap...please, I'm starving."

He chuckled at me, "Ah yes, we're finally listening now are you, runt. It only took me removing your eye to do so." He added as he went back over to the table, "Since you're finally listening to me, you get some food."

He got a sandwich out of a bag and placed it on the edge of the bed and then came over to me. He uncuffed me from the bed and recuffed my hands behind my back just as tight. He pulled me off the bed and forced me to the floor so I was on my knees.

He then took the sandwich and put it on the floor, "Now eat runt." He growled.

I debated eating for a minute before I gave in to my hunger and leaned down to eat it. Sapnap erupted into laughter, at the sight of me.

I had to admit this was humiliating for me, I was just entertainment for Sapnap's pleasures, and when he gets bored of me I can only assume he'll throw me away like trash.

Once I was done eating, he pulled me up by my arm and took me out of the room, he threw me to the ground and put me on an actual leash.

He forced a collar on me and put a somewhat longer chain on the collar, chaining me right outside of the door.

He chuckled at me before going back into the room leaving me out here alone and scared for my life.