Chapter 39: Trapped

(Oh shit, another cute picture of gogy. Welp, y'all know shit is about to go down.)

__________________________________________

I woke up extremely cold and in heavy amounts of pain, as looked around albeit very weakly.

'The only place this cold...no...'

I looked everywhere and saw I was tied to a chair in Dream's basement.

I wanted to cry out loud but I couldn't, I didn't want to get on Dream's bad side right now. I instead cried silently to myself for several long minutes, as my pain was almost unbearable.

***

It was completely silent till I heard the door open.

Dream came in and over to me, "Cold isn't it, Georgie."

I didn't respond, which made him angry.

He then went over to his table, my eyes went wide at all the things he pulled out, several different types of knives, his ax, and a few other things I couldn't identify.

He came back over to me, "So Georgie, what do you want to be treated like? A toy or a hostage?"

I was confused about what he meant, "What do you mean, a toy or a hostage?"

"Just pick one, I don't have all damn day." I flinched at his harsh words.

I thought about it for a few seconds, 'I'd rather not be treated as a hostage. Even then what does he mean by a toy?'

I made my decision quickly, "A toy?"

"Ah, good choice, Georgie. You'll love that one." Dream said mischievously as he went back over to his table.

Dream picked up a knife and came over to me. He lifted my head, exposing my neck. Dream pulled out something from his hoodie, "Move one bit and I stab you in the neck."

He strapped something to my neck tightly, a collar of sorts, "Oh, you'll be such a good boy now." He smirked.

Once I realize what it was I flinched, 'H-He just put a shock collar on me...wh-what do I do now?'

"I said no moving, Georgie." Dream's words were cold and empty.

He sat on his stool, showed me the controller, and pressed it, shocking me.

My screach came out as a slight moan though, "Dream!"

"Oh Georgie, well be doing this all day. You should really quiet down or I can make this worse for you.~"

He shocked me again, "Dream please!"

"You're not going to learn anything at all at this point, Georgie.~" Dream teased devilishly.

***

Dream kept shocking me, till I was hard and then stopped abruptly.

I kept trying to move my legs to gain some friction, but it was useless, as my legs were tied down against the chair, but it didn't help my one leg was injured.