Chapter 22: First of Many

I awoke in a dark and cold room.

I looked around and saw nothing but darkness. I soon realized that I was tied to a chair.

'Where am I? Where's Dream?'

I had the realization, 'Wait...the only room in the house that doesn't get light and is this cold...'

I yelled as I felt myself start to panic, "Dream!"

'You know as well as I do he won't be coming down here.' The god-like voice spoke.

I looked to my right a saw DreamXD, "DreamXD, please do something."

'I can't or you would already be out of here.' XD continued, 'I can't interfere with your world, George. I'm sorry...'

"Please..." I went quiet and just cried.

***

I popped my head up at the sound of a door opening, light entered the room and I spotted Dream walking in.

"You gonna be good now and stop talking to nothing."

"Y-Yes, Dream." I was a little relieved but soon saw what Dream was carrying, my eyes widened.

A large and extremely bloody hatchet and I also noticed that his outfit was covered in blood as well. He wore his mask, which was also covered in a sufficient amount of blood as well.

"Georgie, remember how I said I wanted you to do something for me?"

"Y-Yeah." I now stared at his blood-covered outfit with terror in my eyes, 'Is this the day he kills me or...is he just going to make me do something?'

"I want you to join me for a bit, no running, ok?" Dream hummed.

As soon as I said yes, he untied me from the chair, and I followed him out of the darkroom.

Once I was out, I saw two dead mutilated body's on the floor and one person still tied up, alive but terrified.

I covered my mouth with my hand, I felt like throwing up right then but stopped myself, "Dream! Why did y-"

"So, would you still like to help me?" I could just feel Dream's sadistic grin.

I looked at Dream wide-eyed, I knew I couldn't say no to him, "W-What do you want me t-to do?"

"I want you to choose how the last one dies, of course." He was acting childish and bubbly again.

All I could do is stare at Dream as he listed the ways they could die, "Poison, letting them bleed out, cutting their head off, ripping their heart out..."

He listed a few more before deciding for me, "Ya'know what Georgie...how about you kill them instead. It would be far more fun that way."

I panicked as my fear took hold, "What?! N-No, I-I-I can't."

"Did you just say no to me, George?"

I kept quiet as Dream spoke, "That's what I thought, George. Now come."

He walked me over to his blood-covered table. He had me put on gloves and walk me over to his cabinet, "Now...What would you like to use, Georgie?"