Chapter 81: Descent into Insanity

Four days had passed with barely any issues but Dream was about to leave today to go and kill someone, so I would be left with Sapnap and Punz for the day.

Dream and I both knew things would most likely happen while he was gone, so he told me to never let my guard down or leave our room without a weapon on me.

I agreed with Dream as I was uncomfortable with him leaving for the day.

After Dream had left for the day, I went downstairs and immediately spotted both Sapnap and Punz in the living room.

Yesterday, Dream caught the duo up on what was currently happening and one goal we all shared was to eliminate Shlatt before he could do something but we had to wait for the right time.

I was uneasy as I didn't trust the duo in the living room, mainly Sapnap as he had an actual reason to hurt me.

Just when I thought they would leave me alone Sapnap got up and came over to me.

He asked a question, "So you said about a body count, I'm just curious as to what your total body count is?"

I kept it casual with small threats, "About nine, it could be ten if I killed you though."

He scoffed, "And I assume you got Dream's help with killing all of them."

I glared at Sapnap, "All but two, I killed on my own."

Sapnap let out a short laugh and smirked, "Oh really then, how about you do something for me then?"

"Why the fuck would I ever do anything for you?!" I finally snapped at him.

"Because you fucking owe me, for helping put me in fucking jail!" Sapnap yelled at me.

I started to get just as loud, as I spit out lies, "I had nothing to do with that, I didn't even show up to the Cort that day like I was asked to!"

"Oh really, then mind telling me who made those anonymous statements then!" He added on as hatred filled his eyes, "I know it was you, you lying fuck!"

Like throwing water onto a grease fire, I could just tell his anger kept rising like a flame.

He grabbed me by the collar of my hoodie and continued his accusations, "You can't lie to me, I know it was you! There's no point in fucking lying to me, George." Malice filled his voice with what he said next, "Maybe I should just burn you alive, while Dream is gone! It'll get you out of my fucking hair!"

I let my expression go blank before I responded in a more intimidating voice, "This is your only warning...get your fucking hand off of me, Nick."

He scoffed and taunted, "Yeah right, like your wimpy ass will do shit."

I relaxed my body and sneakily pulled out a knife, prepared to spill his blood everywhere in this room if need be.

After about a second, I grew tired of his snarky ego and took a swing at his face.

He immediately jolted back and let me go, so I still managed to cut his face but only slightly.

He immediately tried fighting back and landed a single punch on my face before Punz finally decided to step in.

"Hey! Chill out, we're all on the same side guys!" Punz shouted before holding Sapnap back.

Sapnap immediately yelled at Punz, "Let me the fuck go, Luke. I'm going to kill this bastard!"

I gathered my bearings from that punch and pushed off the kitchen counter. I soon felt blood running down my nose and wiped it away with my hoodie, confirming it was blood.

I wordlessly left the house, now not wanting to be in the same building as Sapnap till he calmed down. I walked down the patio and decided to go into the woods for a bit to cool off before I killed someone or something.

I walked across the field and up to the edge of the forest.

I entered with a sadistic smile on my face before breaking out into a hysterical laugh. I could just feel myself going insane and being driven mad, as I couldn't think about anything else but killing something.

I decided to just hunt a wild or stray animal down to kill it, as I knew this itch wouldn't be going anywhere till I killed something.

***

After a few hours of searching, I only came across a friendly stray cat.

I debated killing it for a while, as it just kept following me around and it was starting to get annoying. Its incessant meowing made me want to kill it more if anything.

I knelt down on the forest floor, smiling just as sadistically as I had entered the forest. I pet it softly for a bit to gain its trust enough to grab its scruff. Once I was able to grab its scruff, I pulled out my knife and pushed the cat into the ground, letting it squirm and meow.

I chuckled sickeningly at its cries for help and its desperate clawing efforts to escape me. I smirked and stabbed its head quickly and cleanly, ending the cat's life in seconds.

It wasn't enough for me, so I just kept stabbing it. As I did so its blood kept splattering on my hoodie, arms, and hands.

I just kept stabbing it till its organs started to leak out of its body. I started to grow tired and bored of its mutilated and mangled body.

I smiled with delight, at the sight of DreamXD appearing. "XD, you wanna see me kill something?"

'Do as you please, Georgie. Kill whatever you like and just maybe you can be untouchable.' XD encouraged.

Smiled at him, "Maybe I can become untouchable."

He faded away within seconds and I decided to search for another stray animal to kill.

***

Within another few hours, I found another stray cat to kill.

I didn't waste time killing this one though, stabbing its little head as my times as I pleased to.

This one too got blood all over me, as I carved into its fur and skin with ease. I even yanked at some of its flesh to tear it away and get to its organs.

I proceeded to cut off each limb one by one and threw them aside, including its little lifeless head.

Once I was finally satisfied with my two mutilated animal corpses, I sat near where I had entered the forest and started to play with my pocket knife. I kept flipping it open and close, causing me to cut my fingers over and over again.

I giggled to myself, now seeing all the animal blood I had gotten on myself. I saw that the sun was going down and got up to leave the forest.

Just as I stood up, I heard someone call my name.

____________________________________

Word Count: 1,150

George has gotten a bit psycho lately but hey, we're just another step closer to the ending I have planned. ;)

Also, I blame the two mutilated cat scenes on the song that I was listening to while writing this, 'Body' by Mother Mother. (I think I've said it before but the music I listen to, will tend to influence specific scenes in any story I write.)