Chapter 78: Shyness

I awoke very exhausted because of what I did last night.

Just thinking about what I did, causing me to blush wildly. I couldn't imagine what would have happened if Dream was home last night.

When I woke he wasn't in bed with me so I could only assume that he was still out.

I got up and took note of my attire, a large yellow jacket that was zipped up about halfway that was practically falling off of me that also belonged to Dream and some boxers, that's it. I decided to not change as I felt lazy for once and went downstairs.

I immediately discovered that Dream was home just sleeping on the couch with Patches. I got closer and could just tell that Dream looked exhausted.

I crouched down and played with his hair, becoming enthralled by his sleeping face. I was impressed that he didn't wake up as I was playing with his hair and face, as he was always a light sleeper.

I smiled softly at Dream, 'You must very be tired if you're not waking up from my touch alone, Clay.'

Out of nowhere, Dream spoke playfully, "How long are you gonna keep touching me?"

I jolted and became flustered quickly, "I-I didn't know you were up, Clay. I thought you were still sleeping."

He chuckled and sat up, "You should know by now I'm a light sleeper, Georgie." He continued now teasing me, "Although I should have just stayed pretending to sleep, I wanted to know what you would have done."

I didn't respond out of embarrassment and Dream took that as a way to tease me more, "Even better, Georgie. Why are you coming down here dressed like that? You expecting something?"

"N-No, I'm just comfortable in this." I stammered out a lie, grabbing the hem of the jacket and playing with it.

Dream smirked and got up, now towering over me with delight on his face. I tried to avoid eye contact with Dream but he pulled me by my chin to face him.

"If you want something you can always ask me, Georgie." He smirked with a raised eyebrow, probably already knowing what I wanted.

I gave in to my urges and slowly took Dream's hand before tucking myself into his chest, "Can we please have..." I muttered.

"Tell me what you want, don't be so shy, my snowflake." He lightly chuckled.

I felt my face growing warmer, telling me I was blushing a lot, "C-Can we have sex?"

Dream lifted my face and connected our lips without a single word being dropped. It was nice, slow, and passionate for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss only got deeper.

Dream moved his one hand to my neck and slowly edged it to remove my jacket. Once he got to it, he pushed to jacket off of my shoulders, so it hung from just my arms.

He broke the kiss and asked, "Want to take this elsewhere?"

I nodded in agreement, "Please."

He took my hand and guided me up to our room. Once we were in, he lightly shoved me onto the bed and I landed on my back.

"Stay," Dream commanded and went over to the closet.