Chapter 56: Jealousy

Once we arrived at Dream's temporary home deep in the woods far away from any remote civilization. He parked the car at the back of the house and then carried the male into the abandoned house.

I followed him into the abandoned home, it was what you'd expect an abandoned and decaying house to look like. Old wood flooring, walls that had decaying paint and wallpaper, broken and or damaged furniture, shattered windows, and dimmed lights.

I really started to question how Dream was even living here until we went into the basement that is.

The basement was cold but it wasn't as cold as the other basement was. It looked much cleaner than the floor above us.

It was furnished to a point, as there was a sofa, desk, and a few chairs but that was really it.

Dream took the person into the darkroom and I followed close behind.

"So, do you want to kill him, or should I?" Dream asked.

I made a suggestion, "Why don't we both, we could take a hit each...like one right after the other."

Dream placed the male onto the floor, "Let me go get my ax then we can start, Georgie."

I replied with, "Okay," right before Dream had left the room completely.

I just stared at the unconscious male on the floor, with murder on my mind, and awaited Dream's return patiently.

He returned within a minute, with his mask on and his ax in hand.

"You ready?" Dream asked.

I pulled out a pocket knife, "Yep."

"Then you take the first hit, Georgie." Dream said signaling me to go ahead and start.

I crouched down and played with the knife on his neck, picking a spot I wanted to stab. I let the knife glide along his neck until I picked a spot.

I eventually picked a spot on the side of his neck, I only pick the spot because I didn't want to hear his annoying voice, I wanted to hear him try to scream in agony.

I stabbed him quickly in the spot I had chosen, he woke up and tried to scream but it only came out as gurgly pleas for help.

I twisted the knife, then pulled it out, got up, and took a step back, letting Dream take a swing.

Dream immediately swung with his ax once I was out of the way completely. He struck the man at full force in the side of his torso.

This damaged his torso to the point of a nonstop flow of blood pouring out of him.

***

Dream and I continued to take turns slowly killing the helpless person on the floor until he was completely dead.

Dream pulled out a knife and stabbed the already dead person on the floor. Once he pulled it out, Dream lifted his mask and licked the bloodstained blade.

I felt a sudden spike of jealousy just watching Dream lick that blade, 'I wish that was my blood you were licking, Clay.'

I had small amounts of blood on my hands, as I was always extremely careful about blood getting on me, ever since my first solo kill.