Chapter 82: A Bloody Mess

Dream's/Clay's Pov

After I killed two people, I called it quits for today and went back home right after I cleaned myself up.

But on the way back I couldn't shake the feeling that something happen back home while I was gone.

I knew George could control his anger and hold himself back. But I knew Sapnap couldn't do the same as George, he refuses to hold back and will lash out without thinking sometimes too. I didn't know much about Punz but he seemed like the type of guy to be relaxed about high-tension situations.

I could only hope that they didn't try and kill each other.

***

By the time I pulled up to the house, I could already tell something was off.

I picked up my bag and got out of my car.

I put on my mask again and went in expecting to see the house in a bloody mess. But it was surprisingly not in a state of disarray.

I didn't however notice that Punz was the only one downstairs, while George and Sapnap were nowhere to be seen.

Punz got up at the sight of me and started explaining, "Nick is in his room and George is outside somewhere."

"What happened?" I rolled my eyes and sat my bag down on the kitchen counter.

"Not until you take your mask off, Dream." He said as a compromise to me.

I huffed, "Fine, but don't expect to ever hear my real name."

"I'm fine with that," Punz replied.

I took off my mask and Punz immediately started to tell me what happened in a more simple way, "They started to fight and I stopped it, right as things were about to escalate further."

"Tell me in detail what happened," I said.

Punz explained things in better detail, saying that it started with a simple conversation but escalated once Sapnap threw accusations at George, after a bit Sapnap laid his hands on George, George drew his knife and took a swing at Sapnap and Sapnap did the same taking a punch at George. They both hit each other and that's when George left the house without saying anything.

"Do you know where George might have gone then?" I asked.

Punz sighed, "I got no clue where he went, as I was busy calming Nick down at the time."

I huffed, "I gotta go find him, I'll be back."

I left the house to check the grounds outside, starting with the barn. As soon as I got to the door, I saw that it was still locked. I looked around the area more before crossing the field as the sun was now going down.

My best bet was that he was in the forest, my only issue was that he could be hiding in there, as he likes to hide and blend in with nature. I did have my doubts about finding him as I had lost him twice before in two different forests.

As soon as I got closer I called to him, "George!"

I spotted him in seconds as he came out from behind a tree, but I was a bit shocked by his appearance. The lower half of his hoodie was covered in fresh blood and dirt, the same could be said about his hands and pants.