Chapter 85: Self-Centered

Sapnap's/Nick's Pov

I smirked watching the news, as it was starting to look like Dream would be out all night, as one of his bodies was found a little too early again.

Ever since I got here, I've been trying to plan out how I could get George separated from Dream, just to torture him for fun and out of revenge as well.

Dream was almost always out for no longer than two or three hours at a time, as he even seemed to care more about George than his own self-preservation. But with that came a downside I noticed and that was the fact that he started to get a little more sloppy with his kills.

The scene was still devoid of evidence but I noticed that they were starting to be found much quicker than before. Whether it be because he was getting sloppier or there were just more cops patrolling the city, I didn't care as long as he stayed out for longer periods of time.

I managed to find an abandoned warehouse just outside of the state, that I could use for torturing George. I even got a few things from Luke before he left, like a weapon or two and a few drugs for sedation purposes.

I got off the sofa and went to my room to collect my things. I put everything in a bag and went outside to the car I had stolen a few days ago. I placed my bag in the passenger side before going back inside to wait for George to come downstairs to eat something for breakfast, which he had yet to do this morning.

I had taken note of George's behavior around me and it was never the least bit welcoming of me. He was always on edge and extremely hostile but that will soon change.

I wanted him to coward in my presence but he was always too much of a fighter to be thrown off of the pedestal that he's been placed on by Dream.

Although the only downside to taking George would be the fact that I knew Dream would probably hunt me down and kill me for this but I didn't care. I had already lived through prison so there was almost no going back for me, as I knew I would either die in prison or out here.

I was taking the one thing that was precious to Dream besides his mask, which I could tell he didn't care as much about anymore.

I smirked at the noise of George coming downstairs and readied myself, as I knew he was bound to put up a fight against my efforts. No words were ever exchanged between us before we glared right at each other.

He audibly huffed before going to make something to eat, which I took note of his tense and uneasy body language. I thought about it for a second before taking this wide-open opportunity and striking.

As his back was turned to me, I ran up behind him and attempted to pin him to the floor. He ultimately turned around at the sound of me rushing him and attempted to pull out his knife.

I just narrowly got to him in time before he could draw his weapon and slammed his body into the wall. He immediately struggled against me. He eventually did get out of my grasp and tried to escape.

I grabbed him by his arm and threw him to the ground as hard as I could. I immediately followed this up by, taking a knife from the kitchen counter and cleanly stabbing his leg, blood immediately started to rush out of the wound.

He didn't scream, so I could tell he we trying to not give me the satisfaction of the situation. I pulled it out and that's when George kicked me in the arm before attempting to get up and run away.