𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸: 𝓟𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬

"there's no way huh?" Ron Blabbed

My body went numb. I was completely frozen; this year was going to be the worst yet. Every other year I just had to face her in the hallway but imagine if I had to share a dorm with her. I would have to sleep in the same room as her. There is a whole house of girls. I am just hoping I don't get stuck with her. She has always picked on me ever since we were young. I never understood why.

"Hey it's going to be okay" Ron grabbed my hand to comfort me. Ron was the best. He was always there for me. In fact he was the only one there for me. He is the best person I could have asked for to be my...best friend. Thats all we were. Best friends. 

I looked at him trying to keep it together. I felt a ball of anxiety in my throat coming up, but I swallowed it down along with all of my fear. I had to be brave about this.

I nodded but I knew in fact that it was not going to be okay. All the Slytherins hated Gryffindors; Especially me.

The other Gryffindors and I gathered our things and slowly walked towards the Slytherin dorms. Sage and I went to one dorm and the rest went to another. I tried to walk slowly so I would have more time to prepare. I knew this was going to be the worst year yet. Pansy Parkinson was the one person I knew I could never in a million years get along with. Even if we were the last people on earth.

When we arrived everything was surprisingly quiet and the room was empty, Everyone must of been in the Slytherin common room. The room was clean and had four beds in total. I just hoped I would get the nicer students in this dorm. Anyways how could a school not have enough room for their students? Especially this one which had a billion spare rooms.

"Why is it so cold in here?" Sage shuttered

"Probably because they are cold-blooded snakes" I murmured under my breath.

Then I heard the door slam shut. I shoot my head back and see Pansy Parkinson and Astoria Greengrass at the entrance of the dorms.

"You guys think you are so much better than us, don't you?" Pansy scoffs. there she was the queen of the snakes. The one person I didn't want to share a room with. How lucky I am. I knew we were better than Pansy. We were nicer and didn't bully other students for no reason at all, but I wasn't going to say that. I planned to try to avoid them at all costs.

"You guys are pathetic," Astoria adds

Astoria had brown long hair that reached her lower back. Her body was perfect. She had curves no doubt, but all the right curves in the right places. She had pink lips along with her piercing hazel eyes. She had always been a great friend of Pansy's. They were in the same friend group after all.

The Other Gryffindor girl rushed out of the room before trouble can happen. I should've followed her out.

"This year is gonna be fun." Pansy locks eyes with me and her smile turns into a wide grin.

I look down to avoid sharp eye contact. I hear her heels tap against the floor with the sound getting closer to me with every step. I didn't want to look up or have any contact with her at all.

"Isn't it going to be fun y/n?" She proposed as she grabbed my face forcing me to look at her.

She smirked and then pushed my face back the other way. She loved to force people to look into her eyes. It was disturbing and just flat-out weird.

I wait for her to walk to the other side of the room so I can leave to the Gryffindor common room.

"Awe I think you made her mad" Astoria said in a mocking tone as she pushes past me leaving the dorm.

I stop right before the door. I couldn't let Pansy think she had gotten to me. I had to let her know that I was leaving anyway and had nothing to do with her.

"Not that it's any of your business, I planned on leaving before you even showed up."

I reach for the doorknob but hear it lock. I try to open it but it was no use, It would not budge. I look behind me and see Pansy with a taunting smile while she is flipping her wand in between her fingers.

"Let me out, you psycho," I swore

She walks up to me slowly and pokes her cold wand onto my throat. As she pushes hair behind my ear and whispers

"I told you to stay out of my way"

"You think I wanted to be in here with you? In your dreams." I spat

I push her, whipping her to the floor, forcing her wand to fall out of her hand onto the ground. She reaches for her wand but I step on it before her hand got to it.

She looked up at me with her jaw clenched and her face seemed red and flushed.

I squat down to her level.

"I really should be going now, maybe you should clean yourself up."

I felt powerful, she looked so helpless. I've never seen her like that before, it almost caught me off guard.

I picked her wand up and unlocked the door. Then dropped her wand onto the ground. One minute and I already had gotten in a fight with her. Just my luck to be picked to have to be in the same room as the girl that hated me the most. With her perfect hair and perfect body. All of her friends and all the boys who want her. Makes me sick to my stomach. I hate her so much and that will never change.