𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂:𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓶𝔂

EXTREME SMUT WARNING!!

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

Whenever I looked into her eyes I could see how badly I messed up. I could see the hurt in her eyes. I was so worried about protecting her when I was hurting her the most. She thinks I have an interest in other girls when my eyes are only for her. She's the only person who mattered to me. I have to show her that.

𝔂/𝓷'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I looked into Pansy's eyes but I didn't see what I usually saw. Usually, I saw a beautiful emerald that held beautiful plants. Now I just see green. Maybe it was the anger that still filled my body or maybe it was the lack of anger. We are locked in a mental hospital and she still finds a way to play with my feelings. Unbelievable. The girls she was talking to were beautiful. Even though they had thick eyebags they were absolutely breathtaking. 

"Go talk to your girlfriends," I said in anger.

"You're my girlfriend." She tried to take my hand.

I smacked her hand away, "Not anymore." 

"What are you talking about? We just started dating we can't just end it." Pansy's voice began to shake.

"Oh, it can and it is. We are done." Tears filled my eyes. 

I walked away leaving her standing there. Without Pansy, the world tasted like stale chips. Everything seemed grey and like it had no color. The whole day I kept Pansy stealing glances at me from the corner of my eye. I had to get away from her. I felt the weight of her eyes on me I just needed to be alone. 

Finally, after a long day, it was time to go back into our rooms. I looked around and didn't see Pansy anywhere. I let out a sigh of relief. Finally, I will be alone. 

I walked into the room and shut the door. The first time I was happy to be in this room away from Pansy. Suddenly I felt a hand cover my mouth. I elbowed the person who was standing behind me.

"Shh." I heard right above my ear. 

Pansy.

I turned around angrily. 

"What are you doing in here?!" I whispered but it still sounded like a yell.

"I just needed to be alone with you! So I could explain myself to you!"

"You don't have to explain I already understand that you are a lying backstabbing-"

I got interrupted by keys rattling through the hallway. Oh, no! Room check. They do this every night. 

The man walked through the hall and looked into my room. I was sitting on my bed looking.

The man walked past after eyeing my room. I heard his footsteps echo away then the lights shut off. I looked through the hallway to see it empty.

"It's clear," I whispered.

Pansy crawled from underneath the bed. "Look I just need to talk to you." 

"So you locked me in a room with you?" I scoffed

"I didn't, the guy technically did."

"So you just came in here to be cocky?" I looked at her with my jaw clenched.

She let out a loud exhale, "I don't want to break up." 

"Should've thought about that when you were talking to other girls." I crossed my arms.

"You were talking to your little boyfriend!" 

"He's gay!"

"You don't know that! He could be bi, with his charming brown eyes and his smug smile." She rolled her eyes.