𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓽𝔀𝓸: 𝓘𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼

There I was getting dropped off at platform 9 3/4. The break was already over with. This is the first time I was happy to be back at this train station. I waited outside of the train for Ron to show up. I then saw Pansy walking with her mom and dad. We both looked at each other and smiled. We ran and hugged each other tightly.

"I missed you.." I said while still hugging her.

"I missed you too."

"I'm so glad Pansy has a friend that's a girl finally." Her mom smiled. Her mom and dad both shook my hand and introduced themselves.

Friend??

Pansy said goodbye to her parents and we talked outside of the train. Before we know it a big family of redheads appears. I went and hugged Ron tightly. This was the first year I hadn't visited his family during the break.

I went and hugged Fred and George, "Wheres are greeting kiss." They both said in sync and winked.

"Hey, you better watch it." Pansy put her arm in between me and Fred and George.

"Ou, look at this sassy one." Fred joked with George

"Pansy they are just joking." I try to explain.

"Well, I didn't find it very funny." She was still giving them a death stare.

Fred and George both didn't take it seriously since they were both making jokes about it.

Fred and George were both starting to explain their new invention to me.

"The best part happens after they digest it fully.."

"While you are listening to dumb and dumber ill hang with weaslebee." Pansy then walked off towards Ron.

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Hey, weaslebee." I put my arm on Ron's shoulder like it was an armrest.

"Can you stop calling me that?" Ron said in an annoyed tone

"blah blah blah it's just a nickname, and I think its a pretty good one if I say so myself," I smirked

Ron rolled his eyes.

"Stop being pissy, Is this about the time I punched you a bit?" I took my hand off his shoulder

"Yeah, that might be it." He said sarcastically

"I already said sorry for that," I mentioned

"No, you didn't you just threw money at me and said 'that should pay for it."  He argued.

"Was it it's not enough money-"
I saw Rons face frown down even more

"Maybe we should get on the train." y/n interrupted and went in between me and Ron.

𝔂/𝓷'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I looked over at Pansy and Ron. Ron looked as if he was about to lash out at Pansy. I rushed over.

"Maybe we should get on the train." I slipped between them before any fight could happen.

Pansy went to the back of the train with Theo and Blaise. I sat with Ron of course.

"You and Pansy have to get along!" I tell Ron

"No way! She thinks she can buy people into forgiving her! She is crazy!" Ron argued

"She is trying to get you to forgive her, She is just not good with opening up with people. Please just give her time." I beg

"Fine." Ron let out a sigh