𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓮

I went back to my dorm and grabbed some clothes and went to Ginny's dorm.

"Where are you going?" Pansy looked up at me as she was laying down on her bed reading a Defense of the Dark Arts textbook.

"Away from you." I grabbed A white blouse and a red plaid skirt.

She smirked. "Good, you were getting boring anyway." She let out a laugh and put her eyes back on the textbook.

"That's because I'm not trying to entertain you or trust me. You wouldn't be." I rolled my eyes.

I saw her perfume sitting on top of the dresser next to mine. I looked back at Pansy who was still focused on the textbook.

I grabbed my stuff for the next day and left the room. As I left I could feel Pansy's eyes on the back of my head.

I went to the Gryffindor common room and sat next to Ginny and Ron.

"Did you do it?" Ginny questioned.

"You bet I did." I smiled.

"She's going to be so mad at you." Ron exhaled as he set up a new chess game.

"Well, I was hoping she would be more embarrassed than mad." I laugh.

Ron looks at me with a smile. When Ron smiled his cheeks creased on both sides of his face. His eyes would light up and his whole face would glow.

"Wait I'm confused what did you guys do?" Lavender said across the chess table from Ron.

"Let's just say Fred and George lent me something for Pansy." I hint

I feel two arms go over both of my shoulders.

"And by that, she means she switched out Pansy's perfume for an awful smelling substance," Fred smirks.

"It smells worse than Ron after quidditch practice," George smirks too.

"Oh shut it." Ron glares at George as his face gets a rosary red.

"Can't she just wash it off?" Lavender looks at Fred and George.

"Not with this special substance, we got it from the joke shop," Fred says

"It will last for days," George says wickedly.

"This isn't a good idea, Pansy is awful when she isn't mad, Imagine when she has a reason to be." Ron tries to warn me.

"Yes, I know she's a bitch but she went too far this time. She deserves this." I let out a breath.

"Oh stop being a party pooper, Ron." Ginny rolled her eyes.

The rest of the night we all hung out by the fire, and waited for everything to happen tomorrow morning. Pansy sprays her perfume every morning before breakfast.

Ginny and I left for her dorm. Ginny was like a sister to me, but more. She was also a friend. It was normal for me and Ginny to sleep over at each other's house. My dad didn't like the Weasley's but he tried to understand how much I cared for them.

I climbed into Ginny's bed.

"So, do you fancy Luna?" I ask her.

She throws a pillow at my head.

"shh, you couldn't be any louder!" She scolded me.

"But I don't fancy her for your information," She whispers

"mhmm" I tease her.

"I don't!" She gave me a serious look with her cheeks a bright pink color.

"Whatever you say, but I am tired, I'm gonna go to sleep," I say with a tired tone.

"You are so lame, but goodnight I guess." Ginny looks at me as she jokingly rolls her eyes.

As I laid awake I just kept imagining Pansy getting embarrassed by everyone. Draco Malfoy would reject her and she would cry in front of everybody. Ugh, this is going to be good. Maybe this year isn't going to be too bad. 

I turn to my side and slowly doze off to sleep.