𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷:𝓒𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝔂

I sat on the edge of my bed shocked. What had just happened? I rubbed my face with the palms of my hands in disbelief.

I heard a knock and then the door creak open.

"Leave me alone Ron," I said annoyed

The door opened all the way revealing Pansy behind the door. "I take your plans didn't end well?"

"Yeah, that's the least you could say."

"Well, luckily you have me and this." She grabbed a bottle of whiskey from underneath her bed and let out a laugh.

"I don't drink."

"Why is that? Isn't it boring?" She sits next to me and takes a swig out of the glass bottle.

"I don't want to end up like my mother, drunk and alone. it's my worst fear of having to abandon my child for my selfish desires."

She takes a look at the bottle and looked back at me.

"I have never really heard about your mother."

"There's a reason for that," I look down

"I don't think you could ever end up like that," Pansy says in a calming voice

I looked up at her, her face was glowing, almost golden. Her eyes were filled with forests and beautiful green fields of grass. It felt as the world has stopped just so I could get a good look at her beautiful emerald eyes.

"You think that?" I ask

"I do, and besides drinking is overrated anyways." She rolled the bottle underneath the bed. 

"I think that's the whiskey talking." I tease

"Oh piss off." She nudges my shoulder with a slight smile on her face.

"Make me." I give a smirk

"Oh yeah?" She jumped on top of me and pinned my arms against the bed.

My face got bright red.

"Not so cocky now huh?" She taunted

"Uh, I-" I tried to talk when suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

"I should get that," I say quickly. Pansy smirked then got off of me.

I open the door to see Ron standing with his hands in his pockets. I go to close the door but he stops it with his hand.

"y/n please-"

"What do you want?"

"Just let me talk please!" He begged.

"fine." I kept the door cracked open just so it could fit my body.

"I just wanted to say sorry... for everything." He tilted his head up and made eyes with me.

"You made me tell you stuff I wasn't ready to tell you."

"I'm sorry but you never tell me anything anymore when you used to tell me everything."

I looked him in his eyes that were filling with water. The anger left and I felt guilt drop to the bottom of my stomach replacing it.

"I know... I know I'm not the easiest person to get along with." I sympathized.

"Does that mean we are good?" He looked up with his bright orange hair almost covering his eyes.

"Of course." I smiled. I hated to see Ron sad it made my heartache. I pulled him in and gave him a tight hug. His grip felt as if he needed this hug.

After making sure Ron was okay I went back inside the dorm to see Pansy sitting on her bed reading.

"Sorry about that." I sit next to her

"No worries spend time with your little boyfriend." She said in a cocky tone as she continued to read her book.

"My what?" I got defensive

"You heard me. now get off my bed." She didn't even bother to lookup

"Are you kidding?" My feelings had gotten hurt. She continued reading her book as if I wasn't even there. I sat there in disbelief. How could something be so perfect one minute but be a disaster the next?

I got up and plopped on my bed extra loud so she knew I was upset. She ignored me once again. I turned to my side and saw from the corner of my eye her looking at me. I turned my head back fast and her head was back facing the book pages. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up to see a grey sky covered with clouds. The great hall was the same as any other day. I sat by Ron like I used to.

"So I'm guessing you and Pansy are done fake dating," Ron said

"What?" I questioned not taking it too seriously.

"Well, Pansy and Draco started dating today." He pointed to the Slytherin table. I looked to see Pansy on Draco's lap laughing while they fed each other food. The whole world went silent as my eyes zoomed in on them. My heart had shattered. Ron's voice was mumbling in the background but I couldn't focus on anything but them. My face felt numb and my fists clenched out of jealousy.

"y/n?" Ron's voice got louder.

I shook my head to focus on him.

"yeah?"

"Are you alright? you seem off." Ron put his hand on my arm.

"Yeah, of course, I just remembered I forgot I didn't do my homework last night." I gave a fake smile.

Everyone was dismissed to class. I stood up fast and went to the Slytherin table and grabbed Pansy's arm.

"I need to have a word with you." Before she could say anything I dragged her away from Draco and into the hallway.

"What the fuck was that?" I question

"What are you on about?" Pansy rolled her eyes

"Why are you dating that prick?"

"The whole reason we "dated" was so I could get his attention and I have so piss off." She scoffed

"You know that's not the only reason you hung out with me." I looked her in her eyes

"You were nothing but a toy to me, and you were pretty easy to play with." She squinted her eyes.

"You can't be serious..." I try to convince her

"Stop being so fucking clingy and go with your little ginger boyfriend." She walks away with her black heels tapping against the floor.

I stood in the hallway with tears rushing down my face.