𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵

Smut warning!!

"Did I behave for you?" Pansy pushed me against the wall. She kept getting closer and closer. Her body was now pushing into mine. The closer she got the less I could breathe. I looked down as she undressed me with her eyes.

"Use your words, darling." She grabbed my face forcing me to look into her eyes.

Her tie was loosened and her hair was messy as she was still grabbing my face roughly.

"Yes." I finally spoke.

"Good girl." She smiled and threw my face to the right.

My heart was now beating out of my chest. I just wanted to feel her touch.

"Touch me already," I demanded as my breathing got heavier.

"You are so needy aren't you?" She got so close I could feel her hot breath across my face.

Her hands pushed my hair behind my ear. She then leaned in, "I know you are so desperate for me to touch you. Aren't you?" She whispered into my ear.

I pulled her tie in so her face was now meeting mine. I couldn't help myself. I pushed my lips into hers. I felt her hands move to my shirt. Her hands went to my shirt collar and I felt all the buttons of my shirt pop off as she ripped it off of me. Her hands went around to my bear back. I could feel her hands roughly travel down my skin.

She pulled away. Both of us were breathing hard, but we couldn't stop. She quickly took off her suit jacket and put her hand on my throat. Her lips were against moving roughly against mine. Her lips traveled down my neck and her hands went up to my skirt and she started to rub my thigh.

She put her lips an inch away from mine. "You want me to touch you?"

I nodded my head up and down while I felt her hot breaths on my lips.

"beg me then." She demanded.

I looked at her trying to fight the urge but her hand kept going up my thigh rubbing back and forth on my skin.

"Please." I breathed

"Get on your knees." She then pushed onto my shoulder forcing me to get onto my knees.

"Beg." She was towering over me.

"Please...I need you." I begged as I looked up at her.

She then grabbed my throat and forced me to stand up. Her hands were underneath my skirt again but I felt her hand start to rub onto my underwear.

"So wet for me huh?" She moved my underwear to the side. She started to rub my clit in circles. She forced me to look her in the eyes as she watched me struggle to stay quiet.

"You like that huh?" She began to move her fingers faster.

"Yes.." I moaned

She put her hand over my mouth.

"Be a good girl." Her hand suppressed my moans. I felt tears fall from my eyes. I felt my body tighten as my mouth let out moans into her hand. My back arched and my body pressed into hers as she kept moving her fingers faster and faster.

"Come for me." She whispered in my ear.

My body began to shake as pleasure traveled throughout my whole body. My body then fell onto Pansy.

"Good girl." She rubbed the back of my head.

"Do you think anyone heard us?" I tried to catch my breath

"Hopefully they did." She smirked.

We went to her bed and I rested my head on her chest. Her fingers ran through my hair. Her other hand was holding mine. Her heartbeat sounded as if it was a chorus to one of my favorite songs. I couldn't get enough.

"I want you to be mine," Pansy said,

I looked up at her "I already am yours."

"No, I want you to be mine, as in my girlfriend." She looked me in the eyes.

I sat up and looked into those green eyes. "Are you asking me out, Parkinson?" I smiled

"Oh shut it. Don't make it weird."

"Of course I will." I rested my head back onto her chest and wrapped my arms around her. I felt her arms wrap tightly around me

I soon fell asleep.

"wake up." I felt a slight slap on my face. My eyes struggled to open. I saw Pansy standing above me in a long black t-shirt. I rubbed my eyes and lifted myself.

"Why are you up so early, and why did you have to wake me up?" I yawned.

She was just wearing a baggy T-shirt that just crept to her thighs with no pants on. She turned around and turned on the record player.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in.." The song began to play

She suddenly reached her hand to me. I grabbed hers and she pulled me out of bed to the floor. Her body swayed right to left to the music. She then spun me around. We laughed as I spun back around. She pulled me in close and grabbed me by my hips as she looked me into the eyes. we both swayed as the music was playing in the background. My head leaned on her shoulder as we both moved to the music. Her hand help mine. Her eyes looked into mine as she smiled.

"Take my whole life too, For I can't help falling in love with you."

It was time to get ready for school. We both got dressed and I held her hand as we walked through the halls. Everyone looked at us as we walked past. We walked into the great hall and it felt as if every eye was focused on us. I then saw my dad from across the great hall walking towards us.

"A word with you." He said sternly. I looked at Pansy confused and went outside the great hall.

"What are you doing with Parkinson" He crossed his arms

"What do you mean? She's my girlfriend?" I said confused

"This is unacceptable."

"You said you wanted me to date a Slytherin I don't understand. What's different now?" I question

"I meant a boy. I didn't raise you like this." He lectured

My heart sank. My father was homophobic.

"I will be reaching out to Parkinson's Parents. I'm disappointed." He then walked off towards his office.

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

We walked into the great hall with her hand in mine. This is the first time I had felt free. Then I took a look over to Professor Snape who had a dark look on his face walking over to us. I could already feel his negative energy flow through me.

"A word with you." He dragged y/n into the hallway. I followed them and listened from afar.

"What are you doing with Parkinson" I heard his voice echo throughout the hall.

"What do you mean? She's my girlfriend?"

The rest of the conversation made me sick to my stomach. I looked over to see y/n left in tears. I couldn't stand seeing her like this. I ran to her and just hugged her tightly.

𝔂/𝓷'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

Her arms were wrapped around me tightly. I grabbed her tightly and cried into her shoulder.

"All I wanted to do was make my father proud, All I wanted was to be enough for him." I cried

She hugged me tighter than before, "You are more than enough, he just is too thick to realize it."