𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝔂

The room sat silent after the door slammed. I sat in the dark as everyone else got dinner. I wanted to avoid Malfoy as much as possible, and now I wanted to avoid Pansy as well. I went to sleep and woke up to the alarm blaring in the morning. I shove my head in my pillow and reach my hand to the bedside table looking for the alarm clock.

"Bloody hell! Turn it off already!" I heard Astoria yell from across the room. I lift my head and slam my hand onto the alarm clock making it snooze. I got up and stretched my arms up, and let out a big yawn. I changed and slipped my Gryffindor robe over.

I sat down next to Neville in the Great Hall and looked down at my wrist to see the bruise that took the shape of Malfoy's hand.

"Did you get hurt?" Neville looked at my wrist.

"Oh, it's nothing." I quickly put my sleeve down.

"Well if you did you could tell me." He gave me a weak smile and nodded.

After breakfast, I walk into my father's classroom and sat next to Hermione as usual. I grab out my books and look up to see Pansy look in my direction, Our eyes lock and stayed on each other until I looked behind her and saw Draco with his jaw clenched. I looked away and ignored her direction for the rest of the class. After my father's long class, I gathered my books as he dismissed us. I walk out of the class in a hurry since I was late. Then suddenly I feel a hand go over my mouth and drag me into an empty hallway. I turned around to see Pansy.

"What is wrong with you!" I say loudly.

"Shh!" She hisses loudly and puts her pointer finger up. I shut my mouth and look around to see if anyone was around.

"What is going on with you and Malfoy?" She looks me in the eyes.

"I'm late for class I have to-"

"Tell me now." She grabs my wrist. I groan in pain since her hand squeezed my bruise. She quickly lifts my sleeve. Her face is shocked from seeing the purple handprint.

"Did he do this to you?" Her face turned red with anger. I put my sleeve back down.

"I can't do this right now Pansy." I try to avoid the question.

"Did he fucking touch you?" She says even angrier pulling my sleeve up once again analyzing the bruise more intensely.

"Why does it matter?" I take my arm from her hands.

She then pushes past me with her jaw clenched and her fists closed. What just happened? I rush to the greenhouse for herbology that I had with the Hufflepuff's. I sat next to Neville Longbottom. Neville was a boy who had short brown hair with hazel eyes. He was very shy and clumsy but was the sweetest boy you could meet.

"You will work with the person to the right of you," Professor Sprout says to the class.

Neville and I looked at each other, Neville gives an excited smile.

"You will be working with a bouncing bulb." She went on and gave us directions and then we began to work.

"I love this plant! "Neville says excitingly.

Neville and I work until class is over.

I go to the next class that I have with the Slytherins and noticed that both Pansy and Draco both didn't attend. That was very odd but I was glad I didn't have to see Draco this class period. The whole day went by without seeing Pansy and I began to worry. I checked the dorm and she wasn't there, She wasn't in the Slytherin common room either. The sun fell and the sky turned purple. I opened up the window in the dorm and sat on the window sill while my feet dangled off the edge. The sky was beautiful. Suddenly someone sat beside me. I turn to my right to see Pansy. Her nose had blood coming from it.

"Pansy your nose!" I said frantically.

"It's bleeding again? I already cleaned it up like 10 times." She said in an annoyed voice.

I stood up and grabbed a black T-shirt and sat facing Pansy.

"Come here." I waved my hand in my direction telling her to come closer. She scooted close to me and I began to clean up her nose bleed with the shirt.

"What happened?" I ask

"All you need to know is that you don't need to worry about Draco anymore." She looks me in the eye as I am still wiping her nose.

"Draco did this to you?" I look at her concerned. She looks at me and says nothing.

"Why would you do that for me?"

"You know why." She looked at me and our faces began to pull closer to each other. I looked her in the eyes as our noses were almost touching. Our lips slowly met, I could taste blood on her upper lip. I felt her soft lips move against mine. We slowly pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. I saw that her nose bleed was all over her lips and all over mine. I then pulled back in kissing her blood-covered lips. She put her hand on my throat and pulled me in ever closer.

"Get up." She demands. I get up and then she pushes me onto her bed. She grabs her wand and locks the dorm. She gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck after taking off my shirt. She then takes her shirt off and I help by pulling it past her head, making her short black hair was now messy. She was wearing a black laced bra that fit her boobs perfectly. She then started roughly kissing me again while her hands led up to my boobs. She started to grab them and feel them as our lips were clashing.

She pulls away and goes to unlatch her bra.

"I've never done this before.." I say as I catch my breath.

She stops reaching for her bra and starts to put her shirt back on.

"Wait what are you doing?" I question

"Just because I haven't done it before doesn't mean I don't want to." I explain.

She puts her shirt back on and leans down and kisses me. She then plops onto the bed beside me.