𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓵

My father was the reason I had to share dorms with the same girls who bullied me for years.

"This year keeps getting better and better" I whisper to myself sarcastically.

"Everything alright y/n?" I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I look back to see an orange-haired girl, Ginny Weasley.

"Your brother hates me, and everything is so confusing now so for a short answer no," I complain.

"I know Ron, and he does not hate you." She laughs.

"He wouldn't talk to me when that stupid rumor came out, he turned his back on me."

"Ron overreacted because he wanted to shag you ever since the first year, and he thinks his enemy, Malfoy, beat him to it." She says while making mockingly kissing noises following.

I push her playfully to stop her from making the kiss noises.

My face was bright red now.

"Ron is not into me like that." I laugh

"Whatever you want to tell yourself." She then walks away back to her class, swinging her hall pass with each step.

I went to my next class and couldn't even focus on the lesson. There were way too many things to think about. I look up to see Ron across the classroom acting as if he is paying attention to the lesson but in reality, he's probably thinking about chess. He had his hand supporting his chin with his elbow on the table.

I had to talk to him.

After the rest of the classes, I went back to the dorms before dinner.

I went through my trunk to find this picture of me and Ron during 3rd years. Ron had a big cheesy smile on his face and I was laughing so hard my eyes were closed shut. The picture moved as we joked with each other.

I had to fix this with him. Could it be this whole time he was jealous?

I laid in my bed while holding the picture close to my heart.

"You seem super excited about detention." Pansy Parkinson walks in

"Detention is the least of my worries." I sigh as I sit up out of the laying position.

"Let me see what you got there." She snatched the picture out of my hand before I could argue.

"I just want to be friends with him again." I lay back down on the bed.

Pansy flops onto the bed next to me. She was inches away but she felt so close. My body felt like it was tingling, my stomach felt as if it was going in circles. I swing myself forward so I'm sitting again. The feeling automatically went away.

"you okay?" Pansy looks at me weirdly.

"Yeah, my stomach just felt weird for a second."

Pansy sat up onto the bed, "It's probably because you are so stressed, we should go to the Gryffindor common room to try to talk to him."

"I don't know if that's a good idea." I implied

"Come on, what's the worst thing that will happen? And besides, if it doesn't go the way you want we can always come back here and eat ice cream." She smiles

"ugh fine." I roll my eyes sarcastically

At dinner, I sat next to Ginny, Luna, and Neville. Luna and Neville were shy and they didn't protect themselves, that's where Ginny fits in perfectly. Ginny was Luna and Neville's protector. The whole time at dinner Neville was talking about plants as if he was a child talking about toys. I adored it, he just seemed so happy to talk to somebody about it.