𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮: 𝓘𝓭 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

TW: Very sensitive topics!!

Blood, death, blade, attempted SA.

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

I pressed the scalpel closer to the man's throat. 

"Take the straps off of her now," I demanded. 

"You won't do it." The nun said. 

"You really want to test me? I'd do anything for somebody I love." My mouth shut tightly. Did I just say, love?

"Now let her up now!" I changed the subject quickly as I felt my cheeks grow red. 

The workers slowly loosened the straps off of her. 

She tried to pick herself up but I saw her arms struggle. She looked so fragile. I pressed the blade deeper into the man's neck in anger. 

My vision turned red. I felt my lips tighten and my jaw tense. Nothing else mattered here but her. It didn't matter if I had to kill one hundred people or none. All that mattered is she got to live. I'd do anything for her. 

"I don't think you are actually going to do anything." The nun looked me in the eyes. 

"You really want to risk it?" I hoped she wouldn't. 

Suddenly, we heard a shriek coming from the hallway followed by what sounded like an explosion. 

The workers ran out of the room to check what was happening. I lowered the blade from his throat and rushed over to y/n. I squatted down to her level. 

"You okay?" I put my hand on her face. Holding the scalpel in my other hand tightly. She shook her head yes. 

"Let's get out of here." I looked back over to where the doctor was and saw nothing but an empty spot where he was once standing.

I hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go again. I placed her arm around my neck so she could balance. I then placed mine around her waist so I could help her walk. 

I opened the door to see the hallway was filled with smoke and an unbearable burning smell.

𝔂/𝓷'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

My ears were still filled with ringing as Pansy basically carried me into the hallway. The hallway was filled with smoke but my mind couldn't focus on anything because the ringing echoed around my head. 

Suddenly the ringing stopped. 

I let out a cough as the smoke was beginning to become too much. 

"Are you okay?" Pansy looked at me. 

"Never been better." I let out another cough along with a forced smile. 

We continued to walk through the hallway as something shot through the hall.

"Who the fuck got a hold of fireworks?" Pansy started to peak to the next hallway. 

"Did you just say fireworks?" 

"Yeah?" 

"They came for us! Ron must've brought Fred and George!" 

I saw two tall shadows that belonged to the twins. Right as I tried to run I felt a firm hand grip onto my shoulder. As I began to look back I got pulled back by my gown. I was ripped out of Pansy's arms. The smoke faded the hallways making it impossible to see. I looked up and saw the man dragging me. Elijah. 

"Let me go!" I dug my nails into his hand that was gripped onto my clothing. His hand didn't budge. I turned my head and chomped my teeth into his knuckles. His hand pulled away quickly as I began to taste blood. I used all my strength to get up and start to run. I felt my feet hit the hard floor as I forced them not to give in. I hugged onto the wall for balance as I heard his solid footsteps follow behind me. I felt the smoke in my lungs begging to be coughed out. My breath started to stagger. My heartbeat pounded through my chest making a throbbing sound beat through my ears. His footsteps started to surround me. I kept moving along the wall hoping to find somewhere I could hide. My hand slid onto what felt like a doorknob. I opened the door that led to a room that had little to no smoke. It looked like a storage room. It was dark, filled with junk and spiderwebs. I backed away from the door hoping he would pass it. 

I waited with my back pressed up against the wall. Leaving me alone with only the sound of my heartbeat and my heavy breathing. I kept my eyes on the door, hoping no one walk in. I took a deep breath and put my hand on the doorknob. I slowly turned it and pushed the door open a crack. I looked out and didn't see anything. I stepped out of the room and began to run back to the way I came from, back to Pansy. As I ran I heard large footsteps pound from behind me. I kept my head forward too scared to look behind me, too scared to face him. I felt his hand graze my arm trying his hardest to reach me. I felt his fingers run through my hair as he began to close his fist. His hand pulled my hair back forcing my body to yank back. 

"Little bitch thought you could get away from me?" He said angrily. He forced my body close to his. 

"I think I deserve a little reward for catching you." 

"Fuck off." I spat. He grabbed my hair tighter pulling it harder. He then threw my body onto the ground. My body crashed onto the hard floor. I tried to crawl forward to get away from him but my body was so weak. It felt like I could barely move. 

I heard as he unlatched his belt.

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

I felt her arms get pulled away from me. I looked in every direction but couldn't see a thing. I started to search through the hallways busting through every door to find her. After looking for a while I began to panic more and more.

Then I saw him. He was standing over her as her body struggled to move. I saw his hand start to take off his belt. My body filled with anger. Before I knew it the blade slid across his throat, almost like it had a mind of its own. His body collapsed beside her as blood flushed out of the fresh cut. Her gown now had been covered in his blood. 

I'd do anything for her.  

I rushed over to her and put her face in my hands. 

"Did he do anything to you?" I panicked.

She shook her head no. Tears began to fall down her cheek. "I should've just run away with you as you said before, this is all my fault. You had to do this all because of me." She broke down crying. 

"No, listen to me." I wiped her tears with my thumbs as I held her cheeks in my hands.   

"This isn't your fault." 

"I'm the reason we are stuck here." Her eyes were filled to the brim with tears.

"It is not your fault and we are getting out of here." 

 I stood up and held my hand out. She put her hand in mine. I pulled her to her feet. I then walked through the hallway with her hanging onto me again. I looked back at the body on the ground and felt the realization wash over me. I had just killed a man. 

"y/n?!" I heard Ron's voice echo through the hallway.

𝔂/𝓷'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

"Ron?!" I called out. Seconds later I saw Ron running towards us hugging both me and Pansy tightly. Fred and George followed behind him. He pulled away and looked at my gown and I saw his body began to fall at the sight of blood. Fred and George watched his body fall to the floor.

"Are you okay y/n?!" Fred exclaimed

"'It's not my blood." 

George grabbed the other side of me to help Pansy carry me. He could've carried me on his own but I think he could tell Pansy didn't want to let go of me again. 

Fred smacked Ron awake and helped him up. He and George teased Ron the whole walk through the hallways. 

Then we saw it. The front door. I ran to the door like an animal who had been trapped in captivity for years. The door swung open and I felt the fresh night breeze across my skin.