𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂𝓼𝓲𝔁: 𝓑𝓪𝓭𝓪𝓼𝓼

I felt the moon radiate onto my skin. Something didn't feel right. Something was missing. Then I remembered.

"Dax. Dax is in there still!" I looked at Pansy.

"You aren't going back in there." Pansy blocked me from the door.

"I told him I would get him out of there, please I have to."

"How about you just let us go back in there?" Fred offered.

"You dont know what he looks like." I reminded him.

"She's right." I heard Pansy.

"She is?" Fred and George both question. Never in a million years would I think Pansy would agree with me.

"Are you crazy? Look at the state she's in." Ron waved his hands up and down.

"That's why she stays out here. I know what he looks like." Pansy looked at me.

"I'm not letting you go back in there for me." I stopped Pansy. "After everything you had done for me, I'm not letting you," I argued

"I'd do it all over again for you."

"I'm coming with you then." I grabbed her arm. She looked down at my hand that was wrapped around her wrist.

"Ron make sure she doesn't come," Pansy ordered.

"That's ridiculous-" I felt Ron grip onto my arm.

I looked at Ron shocked, "Ron, you can't let her go alone."

"She's not going alone." Fred and George looked at each other.

Ron held both of my arms behind my back as I tried to go with them.

"It's for your own good." Pansy kissed me. I saw all of them walk back into that hell hole as I was stuck out here. Being no help at all.

"If anything happens to her I swear-"

"Nothings gonna happen to her. She's a badass." Ron interrupted.

"So you're a fan of her now?" I looked back at him.

"What can I say? She's winning me over." He did the same innocent smile he always does.

"That's why we have to go in there."

Ron looked at me with a straight face that showed his disagreement.

"Look hear me out. They dont have anything to protect themselves! If I could just get our wands out of our trunks then we could help them." I explained.

He shook his head no. "We can't."

"Did Fred and George even bring their wands?" I questioned

He looked at me not wanting to answer, "Look they will be fine."

"The wands are at the front desk, literally like 10 feet from us right now."

"I can't let anything happen to you."

"Nothing will. I promise." I looked him in the eyes. I could tell he was just afraid, afraid of me getting hurt and afraid of what Pansy would do to him if I did get hurt.

"Besides it's not like the workers go around attacking patients, worst case they will just keep me here again."

"Dont make me regret this." He let go of my arms and started to walk towards the door. I followed closely behind him.

I felt nauseous as I stepped into the building.

"You okay?" Ron nudged me.

"Yeah, Our trunks are in here." I shook the feeling off and walked towards the front desk where I had last seen them. The door led to behind the desk with a room behind it. It's the only way other than breaking the window to get in. I went up to the door and turned the handle. Locked.