𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷

Pansy and I walked back to the dorms to figure out how we would make it look realistic enough for people to fall for it and more importantly make the relationship look good enough to make Draco and Ron jealous.

Then suddenly we hear a loud knock on the door. Before we even get the chance to answer it, Draco Malfoy barges in through the door. He was wearing a black turtle neck tucked into black suit pants wrapped with an expensive belt his dad probably bought him. His blonde hair was styled backward and his over-sprayed cologne instantly filled up the room.

"Pansy, dorm in 15 minutes." Draco demanded, "You could bring your friend too if you would like." He winked at me with his smug face.

"How about me and y/n participate without you since she is my girlfriend after all." Pansy raises her eyebrows at Draco's shocked face. I don't think Pansy has ever said no to him before.

Pansy then put her hand on mine to seal the deal. Draco left quickly in shock and anger closing the door behind him.

"Finally he's gone." I push her hand off of mine.

"This plan better work," Pansy says as she stands up.

How was I gonna put up with her? This seemed impossible.

"I bet Draco is complaining to his daddy right now about this." I let out a laugh

"I wouldn't doubt it, One time a kid accidentally spilled tea on his robes and tried to have his dad get the kid expelled,"

"No way," I gasp

"Yeah, of course, it didn't work, Neville is still here but he still tried." She looked down at her hands as she laughed.

"Aw, poor Neville," I sympathized.

"Don't tell me you are friends with Longbottom." She then again went back to her bitchy self.

"Neville is one of the sweetest people I know, of course, I am friends with him." I get defensive

"He may be sweet but he is pathetic." She says bluntly

I stand up and get close to her to give her a piece of my mind but before I could start to argue Astoria walked around. I forced a smile and Pansy crept her hand around my waist. I felt my face automatically red. Pansy noticed and looked me in the eyes with a wide grin. She knew what she was doing.

"Everything okay love?" She teased me while grabbing my waist tighter.

My words were mixed, I couldn't put them together to make a sentence.

"You guys should come to this party we are doing tonight and all the couples are going." Astoria interrupted thankfully.

"Couples?" I questioned

"Well yeah, you guys are dating right?" Astoria looked at me with a smile. She was being nice to me?

"Yes, we will be there," Pansy reassured Astoria.

"Good see you guys there, Pansy knows where to meet." She then walked out of the room once again. The door shut behind her.

"Why would you agree to go to that?" I said while pulling her arm off my waist.

"If we didn't go we would seem suspicious, besides it can't be that bad."

"It is bad! How are we going to pull it off!" I start to panic and pace around the room. When suddenly Pansy stops me and tucks my hair behind my ear and puts her hand on my face and starts to move her lips in closer to mine. I stood there stunned with my face red again. She continues to move in and looks me in the eyes then at my lips.