𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻: 𝓖𝓮𝓽 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓢𝓸𝓸𝓷

There we were sitting in my father's office; anxious about what my father had said to Pansy's parents. They seemed strict and she said she hadn't come out to either of her parents.

"How do you think they will react?" I asked

"I don't care what they think of me." She acted cool but I could tell deep down she was nervous. She kept playing with her rings, moving them up and down her fingers. She did that when she was nervous or anxious.

"Well, it's okay if you do care. I mean I do." I try to make her feel more comfortable.

"Well, I don't." She continued to play with her rings.

"You don't think I'm that thick do you?" I put my hand on her fidgeting hands. She looked at me with her jaw clenched.

"You can talk to me." I reminded her.

"Yeah, I know." She gave a small smile.

Suddenly my dad and Pansy's parents walked into the office. They all had straight faces with their mouths straight as a line.

Pansy and I looked at each other and grabbed onto each other's hands in fear.

"We had a long discussion and we think the best thing is for you guys to go to a church camp for a while for you to do therapies so you guys can get better." My father announced.

"You are acting as if we are sick and doing us a favor," I argued

"It's for your own good." My father tried to calm me down.

"No, you are doing this for you! Don't you dare try to justify your hateful behavior acting as if it's the right thing to do!" I stood up. I looked to the left to see Pansy's mom crying as if Pansy was just diagnosed with a deadly disease. Pansy just sat silent as if she just completely shut down.

"You guys will be leaving tomorrow early in the morning before breakfast. I already talked to the headmaster and he said you can do your studies there."

"Dumbledore agreed to this?" Pansy said in a shocked voice

My father nodded.

"and they call him the 'greatest headmaster'." She let out a small laugh.

Pansy's parents went up to her and squatted down to her level.

"Don't worry you will be better soon." Her mom said with tears in her eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with her!" I swore

Pansy began to laugh. Her mom and dad looked at her shocked. I even looked over concerned. Why was she laughing?

"Why are you laughing at a time like this?" Her mom said concerned.

"You are all total idiots." She began to laugh harder.

Her parents were at a loss for words.

"You think a treatment is gonna help me? I like tits so what?" Pansy started

They were now red and embarrassed. "You like tits dad, why is it so bad that I do?"

"I-I-" Her dad began to stutter.

"Okay, that's enough." My father spat. Pansy gave him a crooked smile. After my father showed her parents out to the front of the castle we were left alone once again.

"Pansy?" I looked at her concerned.

She didn't say a word.

My father came back into his office.

"You guys will be cared for there.."  He held his hands together.

"bullshit." I scoffed

"Hey! you don't get to talk like that especially after everything I taught you, and you still ended up this way!" He yelled

"Maybe if someone taught you to use shampoo your hair wouldn't be so greasy." Pansy giggled

"What did you just say to me, Parkinson?"

"You heard me unless that grease got in your ears." She still had that same crooked smile plastered across her face as she did before.

I saw my father's face fill with anger.

"You seriously bully your students but think of yourself as a saint it's hilarious but mainly just sad." She laughed.

"You better watch your mouth." He pointed his finger at her.

"She isn't wrong." I agreed with her.

After fifteen minutes of more bickering, we finally were dismissed.

Pansy still hasn't said a word to me. There was so much to say but I couldn't find the words.

"What do you think it's gonna be like?" I broke the silence.

"I don't know." She looked at me.

"At least we will be together." I held out my hand for her to grab.

She grabbed my hand.

"Well, we have to pack some things since we are leaving tomorrow," I mentioned

"It will be okay." She kissed me on my head and went towards the Slytherin dorms.

I went to the Gryffindor dorms and started to pack my trunk up. I packed everything I thought I needed.

"What are doing?" I heard a voice from behind me. I saw Ginny Weasley staring at me.

"Are you leaving?" Ginny panicked.

"Only temporarily.. my father wants to send me to some church camp." I closed the lid of my trunk.

"Oh, Merlins! This can't be what I am thinking!" Ginny put her hands on her forehead.

"What are you talking about? It's probably just going to be some religious thing." I shrugged

"I've heard of them! they are so awful!" Ginny exclaimed

"Don't worry Ginny I'm sure it will be fine. My father would never send me somewhere that isn't safe."

"They are going to try and change you and say you are evil." She urged

"I promise I will be fine, don't worry about me." I sounded so confident when in reality I was starting to question what she had said. How were they going to fix something that was never broken in the first place?

I only had one person I could talk to.

"You in here?" I called out

"y/n?" I heard from across the room.

I saw Ron sitting.

"I'm gonna be leaving for a little." I sat next to him.

"I heard, Ginny told me."

He then pulled something out of his pocket. It looked as if it was just a mirror.

"Take this." He handed it to me.

"A mirror?" I questioned

"It's not just a mirror. This mirror is connected to this mirror and we can use it to talk from far away." He had another Identical mirror in his pocket.

"Woah where did you get these from?"

"Fred and George got them from who knows where." He raised his eyebrows

"If the place is like Ginny says it is, Use the mirror so we can help you guys." I put the mirror in my pocket and hugged him goodbye.

I headed back to my dorm and stared at the ceiling while attempting to sleep. I closed my eyes attempting to block out all of my wandering thoughts. I then felt something climb onto the edge of my bed. I turned over and looked to see Pansy. We both were facing each other closely.

"Ron said you would be here," Pansy spoke

"I'm sorry I didn't want to talk much earlier." She apologized

"Hey.." I put my hand on her cheek. "Don't ever apologize for not being ready to talk. You talk when you are ready to, I'll wait for you."

She nodded her head.

"Now come here."

She then snuggled in close to me where I wrapped my arms around her. She buried her face deep into my chest. Having her close to me swept every bad thought I could think of away.