𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓼𝓲𝔁:𝓡𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Both doors opened and Pansy walked in beside me. The doors slammed behind us and I heard them automatically lock. Two men dressed in white grabbed our trunks. The walls were painted a mustard yellow that looked like it was covered in years of filth. It smelt like cigarettes and old coffee. There was a front desk to the left as you walked in. It looked as nothing had smiled in this room in years or ever. Pansy pretended to gag as the lady turned her back as she talked to the man at the front desk. There were 3 hallways. One straight forward. one to the right, one to the left.

"This place is gross." She whispered.

"I can see that," I whispered back

The lady turned back around and looked at us with her eyes narrowed.

I looked at the lady innocently with my arms folded behind my back.

"Now that I got you signed in ill give you the tour." She said in an annoyed tone.

We followed her to the right. It had a cage-like door. "This is the common room, patients hang out in between treatments or when they aren't in their rooms. I looked through the bars and saw a grey carpet with many stains that looked like blood, vomit, and things I don't even want to know about. There were rusty chairs that looked 100 years old and 3 worn-out black couches.

The common room here looked nothing like the ones we had at our school. They had nice new comfy couches with roaring fires.

As I continued to look at the common room I noticed the patients... They seemed off. They were walking like zombies. They all had horrible eye bags and messy hair as they were in blue hospital gowns. The boys and girls looked awful. They all looked so young but so rough. Why did they look so tired? All of them had sunken faces and inset eyes. If this is a hospital shouldn't they look healthy?

I looked at Pansy's face, she looked as she was holding down vomit.

"This place doesn't feel right," I told Pansy

"I know right, This is how I imagined your fathers' basement." She replied

I nudged her playfully.

"Now follow me this way." The nun then showed us the bathrooms, which were not as bad as I expected.

"You think we can shower together?" Pansy smirked as she said it quiet enough for only I could hear.

I held my laughter in as the lady looked back suspiciously.

She then showed us the bedrooms. A gasp left my mouth. The rooms were horrid. They looked like a dungeon you would see in the scary movies. They each had an iron door on them with a little window. There was one metal bed in each of them. The whole hallway was almost like how hotel rooms are but it looked like a place you would hold people captive in. The doors had heavy locks on the outside of them.

"Excuse me are we supposed to stay in here?" I asked

"You are sick and ill. What do you expect? A bedroom fit for a princess." The lady said in a slow deep voice

"I wouldn't even let a dog go into this room." Pansy raised her eyebrows.

The women's face got meaner than it already was. I didn't think that was possible. "You are far worse than a dog, I could see the demon feeding on your soul."

Pansy and I looked at each other and began to laugh.

Suddenly a long whip gets slapped across my face. I held my face as my skin felt like it was burned.

"Oh, you want to see a demon now?" I saw Pansy's face become filled with rage. Her fist clenched as her veins pumped through her hand. I held Pansy's hand back. Pansy pushed me back and grabbed the whip out of her hand. She gripped it tightly as she walked towards the nun. I have never seen

"Rogue Patients!!" The lady yelled. We began to hear footsteps running towards us. Four men dressed in white were behind one of the locked cages. They unlocked it and rushed in quickly. Two of the men came from behind me. I looked at Pansy shocked as they tackled me to the ground. My body hit the hard cold floor. I saw Pansy's face drop as she saw me on the ground.

She gripped onto the whip harder than before and began to whip the men who were restraining me down. Men then appeared behind Pansy. They tackled her to the ground too. Time felt like it had slowed down as our eyes connected as they put cuffs around our wrists. It sped up once again as the men forced us up. Pansy spit a big spot onto the nun's face.

"Fucking bitch." She spat. I saw Pansy suddenly free from the guy's arm and headbutted her hard in the nose. The nun began to exaggerate by holding her nose and sobbing.

"Take them to the two back rooms for the rest of the night!" The nun cried.

They dragged up through the hall roughly. My body got thrown into the cold cell floor hardly. I heard the doors slam shut behind them followed by a lock. The room was dark with light only coming from the window on the door.

"y/n are you okay?" I heard Pansy say from the cell next to mine.

"I'm fine, are you okay? I thought I saw blood on your head" I worried.

"It's not my blood." She chuckled.

I sit against the wall knowing she's on the other side.

Maybe Ginny was right. Maybe this was as bad as she explained it. I should have listened to her.

"We are not gonna be here for long so it can't be that bad," Pansy said in a calming tone.

"Hopefully you are right." My mind began to wander.

"What do you think the food is gonna taste like?" Pansy said in a disgusted voice.

"Probably like rats I expect." I let out a laugh. We sat in there on the floors with our backs against the walls for hours. The situation was bad but having Pansy there made it seem like it was going to be okay.